Recent Updates

Mod Packs » Black Knights! (fixed)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Black Knights! (fixed)

Author File Description
Big Travis
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
BUG FIX- twas a small mistake i made. It accedently changes huskarls unit face. The download is fixed now, so enjoy

MODPACK
By Travis M

This is my first mod pack, but it is very cool! Im really proud of it. It changes 2h swordsmen into black knights tested, with no bugs whatsoever. 250 fully detailed hand drawn frames, not copied off another game. Hope you enjoy. Feel free to use it for your RPG campaign if you like.

Features

BLACK KNIGHT

Bonus MOD!
Turns gaia crack into an eye candy Galeon. Great for eye candy in a scenario ect. Goes on water and land!

Travis M
travis_3000@hotmail.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Baja Rajah They're Great! But, they're not really knights without horses. I don't see how anyone could have hand-drawn this, it looks sweet!
Eric The Red
well here you go, learn to use html
Eric The Red

well maybe your pics are screwed up but this should work
Big Travis
File Author
hey thanks for the screenshots
Eric The Red WOW! This is a great modpack, it has smooth animation, and it has no flaws, hey travis how would you like to join team SI as a modpack creator?
Big Travis
File Author
Eric the red- sounds cool. I will join
email me at travis_3000@hotmail.com
Eric The Red
IrishStag these are completely hand drawn, eh? the body looks like a 2handed swordsman, but nevertheless, very cool!

BTW, it looks like darth vader; here is some music.

hah! do you know how to do that, eric the red?!?
Avisk good mod but... I'm extremely having trouble and too must frustration on make the stupid scenario editor to make the Two-handed swordsmen to be put on the scenario. The editor is so buggy, =[. I put it on imperial age... it shows either a longsword man or a Champion (i dunno how...) and i put it on post-imperial and it shows the Champion. I can never see the damn Two-handed swordsman to appear. It would make it a LOT easier if someone can convert it into Champion or something similar.
BatterySmasher That looks great!!! But I think it would be better if it replaced the champion... You see them a lot more than two-handed swordsmen. IMO champs look worse than two-handed swordsmen in the first place.
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty4.5
Quality/Instructions4.0