Recent Updates

Utilities » constant numbers guide full (with piccies) v 1.00

Download File Post Review Post Comment

constant numbers guide full (with piccies) v 1.00

Author File Description
Raymond Tukkers
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Well, I decided to change the name of this 'ne, but alright, it were constants. Hope it will be more clear now.

This is also convenient for rms scripts (which I used it for).

It handles all of the numbers, and it has instructions how to use it in rms scripts

Raymond.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Xerxes #const does not mean construction, it means constant. It's used so that one can refer to a named item instead of an arbitrary number. Thus, #const LAND_MOUNTAIN 7; then if LAND_MOUNTAIN then SNOW.
Raymond Tukkers
File Author
Ah, who cares about that. I thought it meant construction, becasue that sounded like the best word for me, and besides, in the file they're talking about numbers anyways. And constant numbers sound strange by me.
Elite Raider WOW ! Well done Raymond. This will make a big difference to the RM scripting community. :)

BTW - did you try negative numbers as well? The AI community has been doing the same kind of exercise, and have found that the range of undocumented constants extends negatively as well ! Might be worth trying ?
Petsuchos Ra This is an excellent utility. It is clear that the author spent lots of time testing these numbers. It is a very useful utility, and I plan to use it for many of my random map scripts. Thanks for a great tool.

Petsuchos Ra

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:1,620
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:1.34 MB