Recent Updates

AI Files » Training AI

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Training AI

Author File Description
BearTheGreat
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
It looks like aiscripters is down for good and the community is relocating. For those that wish to learn how to script, please find the attached scripts. Proceed through the files step by step. I made every effort to keep the rules simple and commented liberally. If this can add to the number of scripters then I will be very happy. Please feel free to copy, modify, and rewrite it to your heart's content. I didn't quite finish polishing off the scripts. I took it to the Imperial Age but did not flesh out the Imperial Age rules.

I also have a copy of Lather's Goths, which is a very simple but amazingly powerful script. If anyone is interested in it I can also post it.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
cakemaphoneige Yeah upload that other ai plz.
iEatScenarios Sorry , this is a newb question but I am quite new to the community...
What are the files for ? O-o I understand they are AI files but how am I supposed to view them?
Tanneur99
Official Reviewer
With Microsoft Word, double click the .per file.
cakemaphoneige Unzip the file and cut and paste it in the folder called AI in your Age of empires folder. Then go into the game, when you create a game and your selectng civ,game type etc. go to the thing that says computer, select the drop down button and select the ai you wish to play agaisnt/ or as.
Tushar BTG please upload the other great AIs by you. Especially those for TI.
LocutusAI This is a very effective guide. Thanks

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:2,740
Favorites: [Who?]3
Size:49.98 KB