Download File Post Review Post Comment

Rome at War

Author File Description
WildFire Studios
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Copy and paste this link into your browser:

http://www.wildfiregames.com/raw

That will give you the most up to date information, screenshots, instructions, and credits. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
WFSTD

IrishStag i must say, its great!! but just a few ideas for an updated version...
-make something out of "Chruch 4"(like a small colleseum, perhaps)
-fix the palyer colors on the Auxilae (there are big blotches of color on 'em)
-turn any other eye candy into roman stuff(btw, great job w/ the aqueducts!)
-<stupid idea>make some taunts in Latin &/or greek</stupid>

overall rating of mod(out of 5) : 6,947
TheEnragedSquirrel This is easily the best mod in the history of aok and aoc. This is a must download for all players into mods. The only thing that i found aggrivating was the dirt in arabia changed into the dark brownish mud. I really can't stand it, i am not sure why, possibly because it is so dark. I would like somebody to tell me how to change the mud back to regular dirt if possible while keeping the rest of the incredible mod. Thanks guys, and great mod
chooch709 I've only downloaded a few mods in the past, but I have been waiting for this one since I heard about it months ago. Each screenshot I saw left me drooling for more. Way to go, WFS...you guys did an awesome job. :D
TheEnragedSquirrel I have one more thing to add-why did you create those stables when aztec and mayans both are not able to access stables?
Tevious
(id: The Vampire Slayer)
That stable idea was my idea. The aztec and mayans do have their own stable and bombard tower. It just happens to be using the same slp as the Eastern Euro ones but it's 2 different slps. So I gave Whijitmaker the idea to go ahead and make a stable and bombard tower for 2 reasons. 1) For all tech games. 2)For eyecandy.
Anyway, great mod!
Wijitmaker I would just like to say a few things:

1) If you have comments that need immediate attention, please make a post in our forums-

http://forums.heavengames.com/wfs/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

2) Would there be intrest in a mod that was in more of the direction of a multiplayer type mod? That was a little smaller on the size scale, and take out all the frills, so you wouldn't have errors like: vinyard in the dessert, and mud all over the place. This mod was geared more toward scenario design, but I could make another version. If I recieve enough interst I will! So if you are, make a post in our forums.

3) The snow, fire, and flags on some buildings cannot be fixed. They are hardcoded in the game, and if I wanted to make them look right, I would have to have designed the building around these problems, but that wasn't on my list of priorities.
Wijitmaker Oh.. and I forgot, that was Vamps idea! Everyone say thankyou! If he hadn't of said something I wouldn't have evan thought to make them.

Also look for an update mid-late July!
Viking_guld1 Hi i like your mod its the best ever but my conquers crashed so i wonder if you could make a mod for aok many shold like it.........PLZ..PLZ... PS...Keep up your good work...............
Owain Glyn Dwr Brilliant!
But a here are a few sugestions.....
1.Where are the triemes!
2.U could make a catapult trieme with the bombard cannon ship
3. where's the collosium!?!
Exept for that its brilliant!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password: