Bottom
Topic Subject: Member of the month: June 2020
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 01 July 2020 04:18 AM EDT (US)   
Rejoice peasants as MoTM returns! *Fanfare*

Roxas

Member of the month June 2020

Listen to the interview:

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
Replies:
posted 01 July 2020 05:03 AM EDT (US)     1 / 32  
THE MEDIUM OF SOUND!?!?

edit: *Clutches pearls* THE LPW WILL LAST FOREVER!

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature

[This message has been edited by Out Reach (edited 07-01-2020 @ 05:18 AM).]

posted 01 July 2020 05:38 AM EDT (US)     2 / 32  
Congratulations Roxas.

Amazing this is done with sound but it means I need to find a suitable time to listen to it.
posted 01 July 2020 09:25 AM EDT (US)     3 / 32  
Thank you thank you. Enjoy my little digs, biting sarcasm, and a healthy dose of cynicism

||||||||||||||||My Videos||||||||||||||||
Roxas, his heart was human, yet because of his status as a being his fate was sealed since he was born. How many times must humanity judge others like that as well without giving them a fair chance?

"It would be very irresponsible of me to give you my thoughts as you are clearly incapable of handling the ones you already have" ~some guy in OD
posted 01 July 2020 10:03 AM EDT (US)     4 / 32  
Woah so many doctors on HoV

"You're much nicer than what I assumed you would be"

𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝒾 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓅𝑒
posted 01 July 2020 10:21 AM EDT (US)     5 / 32  
I knew it. Your profile picture really is a small child falling on a sharp object to meet their untimely demise.

[This message has been edited by Zenophobia (edited 02-29-2094 @ 10:60 AM).]
posted 01 July 2020 01:08 PM EDT (US)     6 / 32  
Also, the lie on the front page about Jamie Oliver hurts........at no point do I ever want to hear about Jamie Oliver

Roxas, his heart was human, yet because of his status as a being his fate was sealed since he was born. How many times must humanity judge others like that as well without giving them a fair chance?

"It would be very irresponsible of me to give you my thoughts as you are clearly incapable of handling the ones you already have" ~some guy in OD
posted 01 July 2020 01:40 PM EDT (US)     7 / 32  
You're lamenting right there .
Alas the ancient javacode that puts a medal under your name seems to have perished .

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
posted 01 July 2020 01:59 PM EDT (US)     8 / 32  
Finally got around to listening to the interview.
I saw a few hints that you were a moderator here but had no idea about spore heaven.

I agree about new RTS games all having a twist. I would actually be interested in making a thread or two about this.
posted 01 July 2020 04:51 PM EDT (US)     9 / 32  
I think my main point was there’s something early satisfying about AOM (and WC3 too I guess and SC) that keeps bringing me back to it. A lot of modern base building games don’t hold my attention and I suspect it’s about their design and game mechanics.

Mythology is a really interesting subject with huge scope that has a lot of stories that can be told and adapted into game mechanics and campaigns.

posted 14 July 2020 08:38 AM EDT (US)     10 / 32  
Roxas can you whisper in my ear when I go to sleep plz. Come to Australia and I'll show you around.

<3

[This message has been edited by Nanodude (edited 07-14-2020 @ 08:39 AM).]

posted 14 July 2020 01:20 PM EDT (US)     11 / 32  
Australia is far and I need it to be made worth my while

Also I won’t be travelling abroad for years

[This message has been edited by Roxas (edited 07-14-2020 @ 06:35 PM).]

posted 14 July 2020 07:50 PM EDT (US)     12 / 32  
I am profoundly confused this thread states MOTM June 2020. We are already halfway through July. Surely it was released 2 weeks ago? It seems impossible it was made more than 6 weeks ago.

Edit: Just noticed the title doesn't correlate with the release date. Thank you for making me doubt my sanity

𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝒾 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓅𝑒

[This message has been edited by Eurotool (edited 07-14-2020 @ 07:53 PM).]

posted 15 July 2020 06:30 AM EDT (US)     13 / 32  
Australia is far and I need it to be made worth my while
Lemme take you on an expensive boat on the Sydney Harbor.

<3
posted 15 July 2020 07:14 AM EDT (US)     14 / 32  
“Take me”?

[This message has been edited by Roxas (edited 07-15-2020 @ 07:14 AM).]

posted 15 July 2020 07:30 AM EDT (US)     15 / 32  
Just **** already.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
posted 15 July 2020 08:24 AM EDT (US)     16 / 32  
only if you bring the mash and gravy

<3
posted 15 July 2020 09:45 AM EDT (US)     17 / 32  
My favourite meal

Also I found this
http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=19&tn=24911&st=1

posted 16 July 2020 09:12 AM EDT (US)     18 / 32  
I vaguely remember it. Idk what it was though

<3
posted 16 July 2020 10:26 AM EDT (US)     19 / 32  
Me neither, but even back then you were a shameless flirt

posted 16 July 2020 04:49 PM EDT (US)     20 / 32  
Aren't all your flirts shameless, doctor of filosofy?

posted 16 July 2020 05:01 PM EDT (US)     21 / 32  
I’m here for you yeebie <3

posted 17 July 2020 07:11 AM EDT (US)     22 / 32  
I was innocent back then.

<3
posted 17 July 2020 09:40 AM EDT (US)     23 / 32  
And now?

posted 17 July 2020 11:48 PM EDT (US)     24 / 32  
He has been corrupted by Yeeb.
posted 19 July 2020 04:59 AM EDT (US)     25 / 32  
Innocent on the outside.

<3
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Member of the month: June 2020
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames