Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Member of the month: July 2020
posted 31 July 2020 12:31 PM EDT (US)   
Another month passes and yet again I am too lazy to write up a MoTM interview. Fear not though, as soon waves of sound will be enriching your day - so sit back and prepare for this month's installment of Radio AoMH.

nottud

Member of the month July 2020

Listen to the interview:

As mentioned, nottud's youtube channel is bristling with pearls of wisdom regarding scenario design.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
Replies:
posted 31 July 2020 03:47 PM EDT (US)     1 / 12  
Congrats nottud! Are we going to be seeing some nottudlings running around in the forums in a couple years?

[This message has been edited by Zenophobia (edited 02-29-2094 @ 10:60 AM).]
posted 31 July 2020 03:56 PM EDT (US)     2 / 12  
Congrats. I begrudgingly pass over my crown

||||||||||||||||My Videos||||||||||||||||
Roxas, his heart was human, yet because of his status as a being his fate was sealed since he was born. How many times must humanity judge others like that as well without giving them a fair chance?

"It would be very irresponsible of me to give you my thoughts as you are clearly incapable of handling the ones you already have" ~some guy in OD
posted 31 July 2020 05:50 PM EDT (US)     3 / 12  
Congratulations nottud for the MoTM, but most importantly on your engagement!

Didn't know you liked trains as well

𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝒾 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓅𝑒
posted 01 August 2020 02:57 AM EDT (US)     4 / 12  
Very Nice, Congratulations Nottud.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
posted 01 August 2020 03:03 AM EDT (US)     5 / 12  
Congratulations Nottud, on member of the month and your engagement.
posted 02 August 2020 02:30 AM EDT (US)     6 / 12  
Thanks everyone much appreciated.

@Eurotool - haha I to be fair I am not that much into trains. :P I am into all of the coding challenges that are associated with them. Trains just happen to be the subject matter - though will admit there are lots of more boring things to do coding on. You won;t believe how complicated the train system is though when you go behind the scenes though!

@Zenophobia Afraid not - neither of us want children. You'll have to deal with me acting childish to make up for it.
posted 02 August 2020 04:05 PM EDT (US)     7 / 12  
^ Sensible decision IMO especially after working on paeds! Seeing some of my schoolfriends having decent lives and then having it all ruined by kids. Who wants to be woken up hourly every night for feeding/cleaning up vomit/cleaning up piss/crying for no reason? Can barely look after myself.

Keep your freedoms and the things you enjoy!

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 06 August 2020 06:07 PM EDT (US)     8 / 12  
Well deserved Nottud, congrats! And I can't agree more with what you and Yeeb said about children. Although I suppose there's a lot of pride involved when you see your child grow up and (hopefully) succeed at the game of life. But yeah, it's a lot of work.

And interesting to hear you mention that you expected more people to be creating Random Map Scripts. I never really considered creating them because I always connected them with standard supremacy style maps. And I guess it's also a pretty big hurdle to overcome if you're not familiar with pure programming without having a visual editor to help you create the world like in the scenario editor. Unless there is lol. Would be interesting if you could make a video about it covering the basics.

What are the key ingredients to make a popular RPG? To find out, read the results of the RPG survey.
Want to create an advanced patrol/pathfinding system? Have a look at the powerful Pathfinding triggers.
Games I'm playing: The Witness [80%] Chivalry: Medieval Warfare [20%]
posted 07 August 2020 02:43 PM EDT (US)     9 / 12  
You guys' accents are awesome . Congrats to you and your partner Nottud and hope your wedding plans go smoothly.

"Blunt do I make my enemy's blade, nor bites his sword or staff"
- The Poetic Edda

[This message has been edited by Anraheir (edited 08-07-2020 @ 02:57 PM).]

posted 07 August 2020 03:16 PM EDT (US)     10 / 12  
I am trying to think about a potential way of doing a good random map scripting guide in the form of a video. I was thinking about doing a walk through with making something relatively simple such as a Pit of Doom map.

[This message has been edited by nottud (edited 08-07-2020 @ 03:17 PM).]

posted 08 August 2020 09:26 AM EDT (US)     11 / 12  
Sounds neat; I've no skill in that arena. I'm sure the community would greatly benefit.

"Blunt do I make my enemy's blade, nor bites his sword or staff"
- The Poetic Edda
posted 11 August 2020 10:54 AM EDT (US)     12 / 12  
Congratulations nottud! Best wishes to you.
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Member of the month: July 2020
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames