Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Member of the month: August 2020
posted 20 August 2020 06:24 PM EDT (US)   
For member of the month for August it was decided that it would be awarded to the winner of the Mini Adventure Contest. Obviously having the interviewer interview themselves is a little strange so I have stepped in and are excited to announce and congratulate Yeebaagooon as member of the month. Prepare your ears to listen to the words of an amazing scenario designer genius!

Yeebaagooon

Member of the month August 2020

Listen to the interview:

A few holiday teasers to gawp at:

Replies:
posted 20 August 2020 07:12 PM EDT (US)     1 / 7  
Things I learned:

Yeeb has friends
Nottud makes awesome intros.

There's is a Brit Invasaion

||||||||||||||||My Videos||||||||||||||||
Roxas, his heart was human, yet because of his status as a being his fate was sealed since he was born. How many times must humanity judge others like that as well without giving them a fair chance?

"It would be very irresponsible of me to give you my thoughts as you are clearly incapable of handling the ones you already have" ~some guy in OD
posted 20 August 2020 08:11 PM EDT (US)     2 / 7  
And the MOTM once again gives me a heart attack, this time by being 10 days too early

Maybe I'll try playing Codename Ripto once and for all to see Yeebaagooon's face. Last time I attempted downloading it was more than a decade ago. It completely crashed the family computer and got me scolded by my father.

Also one of your travel pictures is the same to one I've used for my Google account in the last 5 years. Great view.

𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝒾 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓅𝑒
posted 22 August 2020 11:21 AM EDT (US)     3 / 7  
Can't believe someone hasn't played Ripto yet. Such a timeless classic.

[This message has been edited by Zenophobia (edited 02-29-2094 @ 10:60 AM).]
posted 25 August 2020 05:40 AM EDT (US)     4 / 7  
She's rigged

<3
posted 30 August 2020 06:25 PM EDT (US)     5 / 7  
Was an interesting listen when I listened to it, but I've forgotten much of it in the last 10 days, so I'm just going to waffle on for a while and not refer to any specific points and just say congratulations.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
posted 01 September 2020 11:16 AM EDT (US)     6 / 7  
Thank you
Enjoyed seeing a volcano erupt in Vanuatu and doing a dance in a 6.2 earthquake.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 10 September 2020 01:55 AM EDT (US)     7 / 7  
Great interview nottud. The audio was a good idea.

ValorStudios
<==========]==0
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Member of the month: August 2020
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames