You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Member of the Month: October 2020
posted 05 November 2020 02:43 PM EDT (US)   
Congratulations to Nickonhawk! He is our Member of the Month for October! Listen in as this talented designer shares a bit about his current life as well as the plans for the future!

Nickonhawk

Member of the month October 2020

Listen to the interview:

Below are a few images from his works:

[This message has been edited by That AoM Guy (edited 11-05-2020 @ 02:50 PM).]

Replies:
posted 06 November 2020 09:34 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4  
Congrats

That was a really intersting interview

||||||||||||||||My Videos||||||||||||||||
Roxas, his heart was human, yet because of his status as a being his fate was sealed since he was born. How many times must humanity judge others like that as well without giving them a fair chance?

"It would be very irresponsible of me to give you my thoughts as you are clearly incapable of handling the ones you already have" ~some guy in OD
posted 06 November 2020 11:29 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4  
Excellent. Nick is a very underrated designer who quite rightly scooped a prize in the contest. Ferguson Mansion is incredible work and would strongly recommend people download it.

Longer than normal but I enjoyed the quick fire bonus round.
(*laughs at no travelling having come back from Sweden last week.*)

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 17 November 2020 10:53 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4  
So that's where this was hiding, I totally missed it. Anyways thank you!

Youtube Channel
Skyrim... the greatest game ever... without considering Age of Mythology, of course!
Ctrl...Alt...Q...
and Brisingr-know these three things and your task here is accomplished...
posted 01 January 2021 02:55 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4  
I remember NickonHawk way back when. Awesome guy.

~~Ventrose~~
- I'm regarded valuable, yet I'm made of nothing. I'm always here but can't be seen. Forever I exist but can't be reached. I'm real and, yet, constructed by those who're so perplexed by me. With the swish of the hand, I swish past you, never to be anymore again, and yet...I'm always here. What am I?

- I can never fill a glass, and yet, the universe is full of me. Too little of me, and folks might feel uncomfortable, but too much of me, and people might feel lonely. What am I?

- Folks believe that they own me. I believe I own them, as I give so much to them; though I have no hands. I'm rich and poor all the same. Who truly knows the quantity of me out there in the universe. What am I?

[This message has been edited by Ventrose (edited 01-01-2021 @ 02:58 PM).]

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Member of the Month: October 2020
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames