You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Member of The Month: December 2020
posted 02 January 2021 04:02 AM EDT (US)   
Out Reach

Member of the month December 2020

Listen to the interview:

As mentioned, Reach's video suggestion.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
Replies:
posted 02 January 2021 04:49 AM EDT (US)     1 / 11  
Yeebaagooon sounds younger than Out Reach. It sounds like I play significantly more AoM than you.
Everyone else being dead
Only in the UK. I haven't been in quarantine since May.

<3
posted 02 January 2021 12:18 PM EDT (US)     2 / 11  
Terrible choice IMO.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
posted 02 January 2021 03:36 PM EDT (US)     3 / 11  
Agreed .
Actual archive footage of Reach getting rejected from staffing.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 02 January 2021 04:54 PM EDT (US)     4 / 11  
YAY COngrats.

Also, I'd forgotton what you'd sounded like so I'm glad to ehar you again. I hope my letter to you still exists.

Do you also like critical role?

||||||||||||||||My Videos||||||||||||||||
Roxas, his heart was human, yet because of his status as a being his fate was sealed since he was born. How many times must humanity judge others like that as well without giving them a fair chance?

"It would be very irresponsible of me to give you my thoughts as you are clearly incapable of handling the ones you already have" ~some guy in OD

[This message has been edited by Roxas (edited 01-02-2021 @ 04:57 PM).]

posted 03 January 2021 06:03 AM EDT (US)     5 / 11  
I do like Critical Role yes.

Out Reach
posted 04 January 2021 07:59 AM EDT (US)     6 / 11  
They didn’t like you enough to front page you, to let the one remaining person (likely nottud) know of your honour

Roxas, his heart was human, yet because of his status as a being his fate was sealed since he was born. How many times must humanity judge others like that as well without giving them a fair chance?

"It would be very irresponsible of me to give you my thoughts as you are clearly incapable of handling the ones you already have" ~some guy in OD
posted 04 January 2021 03:34 PM EDT (US)     7 / 11  
It's fine, I exist mostly as some kind of HoV goblin.

Out Reach
posted 06 January 2021 06:20 AM EDT (US)     8 / 11  
Congratulations Out Reach.

You seem to have a lot more free time than me to play so much dungeons and dragons, etc.

[This message has been edited by scragins (edited 01-06-2021 @ 06:24 AM).]

posted 06 January 2021 07:04 AM EDT (US)     9 / 11  

Out Reach
posted 06 January 2021 04:25 PM EDT (US)     10 / 11  
How does it affect the food portion?

posted 07 January 2021 01:43 PM EDT (US)     11 / 11  
Eating can actually be done at all times you're not asleep.

Out Reach
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Member of The Month: December 2020
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames