You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Member of The Month: January 2021
posted 01 February 2021 03:29 PM EDT (US)   
Unsurprisingly,

Nanodude

Member of the month January 2021

Listen to the interview:

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
Replies:
posted 01 February 2021 03:29 PM EDT (US)     1 / 15  
Accent is 10/10 sexy.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 01 February 2021 04:26 PM EDT (US)     2 / 15  
Congratulations. I enjoyed this muchly

Nando's chicken is disgusting, the sauce is lovely.

However, now no-one is left

||||||||||||||||My Videos||||||||||||||||
Roxas, his heart was human, yet because of his status as a being his fate was sealed since he was born. How many times must humanity judge others like that as well without giving them a fair chance?

"It would be very irresponsible of me to give you my thoughts as you are clearly incapable of handling the ones you already have" ~some guy in OD

[This message has been edited by Roxas (edited 02-01-2021 @ 04:33 PM).]

posted 02 February 2021 05:20 AM EDT (US)     3 / 15  
I sound like I have nasal congestion after a few durries but I blame the antihistamines for that. You know surprisingly I often get mistaken for being British as my normal accent is the posh Australian accent.

Roxas and I can do a joint interview. We can play the violin and sing a love song to Yeebaa.

<3
posted 02 February 2021 07:36 AM EDT (US)     4 / 15  
I fully support the amount of smack talk in this interview.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
posted 03 February 2021 05:36 AM EDT (US)     5 / 15  
I will trade this unreleased mod that hasn't seen the light of day in 13 years for the LPW.

<3

[This message has been edited by Nanodude (edited 02-03-2021 @ 05:36 AM).]

posted 03 February 2021 05:50 AM EDT (US)     6 / 15  
That looks really nice (to my untrained eye anyway)

Roxas, his heart was human, yet because of his status as a being his fate was sealed since he was born. How many times must humanity judge others like that as well without giving them a fair chance?

"It would be very irresponsible of me to give you my thoughts as you are clearly incapable of handling the ones you already have" ~some guy in OD
posted 03 February 2021 06:06 AM EDT (US)     7 / 15  
I also look really nice

<3
posted 03 February 2021 10:58 AM EDT (US)     8 / 15  
Prove it

posted 04 February 2021 03:23 AM EDT (US)     9 / 15  
I was in a stranger's house the other day and he said I have very wise eyes. English isn't his first language but it was sweet.

<3
posted 04 February 2021 09:29 AM EDT (US)     10 / 15  
Pics plz 😘

posted 05 February 2021 06:06 AM EDT (US)     11 / 15  
My eyes are ordinary.

<3
posted 05 February 2021 07:12 AM EDT (US)     12 / 15  
This saddens me

posted 05 February 2021 08:46 AM EDT (US)     13 / 15  
I should have used the interview to pitch my onlyfans

<3
posted 10 February 2021 07:53 AM EDT (US)     14 / 15  
Give us a hint

posted 11 February 2021 06:20 AM EDT (US)     15 / 15  
Vanilla slice mukbang

<3
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Member of The Month: January 2021
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames