Please login or register

Modding and Scripting
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: For Geodude
posted 10 May 2007 07:34 PM EDT (US)   
You asked for a music file from a site. Since you've no email listed I'll put a link to a site where you can download the file (coutesy of rapideshare). Just lemme know once you've done it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/30630696/Music1.mid

||||||||||||||||My Videos||||||||||||||||
Roxas, his heart was human, yet because of his status as a being his fate was sealed since he was born. How many times must humanity judge others like that as well without giving them a fair chance?

"It would be very irresponsible of me to give you my thoughts as you are clearly incapable of handling the ones you already have" ~some guy in OD

[This message has been edited by silvermoon (edited 05-10-2007 @ 07:34 PM).]

Replies:
posted 11 May 2007 03:12 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
I clicked on premium then it said that it was not found and I need to log in so wat do I do?

OMG a thread for me!!!

<3
posted 11 May 2007 07:54 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
just go to free and wait for a minute, then type in the code and download.

And yes you get a thread....only cos you dont publicise ur email :P

||||||||||||||||My Videos||||||||||||||||
Roxas, his heart was human, yet because of his status as a being his fate was sealed since he was born. How many times must humanity judge others like that as well without giving them a fair chance?

"It would be very irresponsible of me to give you my thoughts as you are clearly incapable of handling the ones you already have" ~some guy in OD

[This message has been edited by silvermoon (edited 05-11-2007 @ 07:55 AM).]

posted 11 May 2007 07:59 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
Thanks silvermoon, I've downloaded it and I don't publicise my e-mail cause it is also my msn adress.

<3
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Modding and Scripting » For Geodude
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames