Download File Post Review Post Comment

Rage of Poseidon III

Author File Description
omega_infinity
File Details
Style: Other
# of Scenarios: 12
Version: AoM:EE
Discover What happened after battle in volcano Misope...

Someone must face Poseidon's complete hand and his five sacred stones, three sea admirals and their marine army.

This campaign only works in Age of Mythology extended edition, please change graphics options to 1024x768 to can read subtittles

Enjoy the campaign
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
qjeqz
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Playability: 5
This compaign has very nice playability. Part 3 consists of a lot of big battles. I love all of them, especially the ones in the last chpater The original proposal. Heroes get together to defeat the evil god. When all olympia gods lose their power in the last scenario, warriors from Geece, Norse and Egypt still fight against Kronos not for the gods any more but for the people. In spite of a few small following problems, I'll still give a 5.

In the first scenario Remember from Limbo, the phenix still comes out even if Menelao died. However the instruction says Menelao must be alive. In the scenorio The sadness memory, after defending Atlantis for 15min Arkantos becomes a pegasus. I've no idea how to attack the enemy heroes. Meanwhile I didn't get the vortex powers in the game. In The strength of ten..., the Poseindon's Army want to surrender every time I destroy all its army before a new Poseindon army appears in the map. If I click yes, then there is no attack from Poseindon'Army any more. I guess in this scenorio the enemy AI should not want to surrender. At the end of The strength of ten..., it says the compaign comes to an end and gets back to the scenario menu. The cinematic A goodness act is not played automatically. I have no idea whether the author did it in purpose or not. Actually there is one last scenario left.

Balance: 5
I think this compaign is better balanced than Part 1 and 2. Since in most scenarios, player gets reinforcements from Norse and Egypt as well as different god powers. I played in the hard difficulty. The scenarios are not so hard as scenario 14 or 24 in Part 1 and 2 any more.

Creativity: 5
Undoubtedly the story is very creative. It's always hard to predict what will happen next in this compaign.

Map Design: 5
Map design continues to be very good. Cities located on the shore and villages destroyed by tartarian creatures look quite real.

Story/Instructions: 5
The portrayal for the characters in the compaign is very impressive. There are so many cinematics in the compaign which give a detailed description for these characters.

Agamemnon is actually a good man. He sacrifices his life to help Arkantos to defeat Egios. I guess no one only playing Part 1 and 2 could imagine that. Athena belives in human and saved humans from Kronos almost at the cost of her life while his father and uncles are still fighting with each other making the seal to imprison Kronos broken. The most impressive one is definitely Arkantos. I think the portrayal of Arkantos in this compaign is even better than the Fall of trident. Here we see Arkantos is not only a brave warrior but also a husband and a father with human emotions who shows his ture love for his wife and son while struggling against evil.

Additional Comments:
Actually this is the most amazing AoT compaign I have ever played. I really appreciate the author's hard work. Thanks.
Candarli Error Giving On Start (26b.scx failed to load)
Bain11 Hello!
Just start this campaing from 1st mission, but already have a question:

In simple AoM game I can zoom camera with mouse wheel and rotate in with Ctrl+wheel. But in RoP, mouse wheel rotate camera directly. And I cant find how to zoom it. Help me with this problem, plz.
bender78 Great campaign, thank you!
But I can not disable the music! I tried several ways, but after a few minutes of playing the game the music starts and won't stop. What could I do?
Malgus20033 Um, turn off your computers sound?
gaurav mahule I have rop1 an rop2,
so is it possible to get rop3 only
IndusLord Hi

The files for ROP3 is not loading. Please suggest...
Joanot Martorell Hi!

I'm a bit newbie in this kind of unofficial campaign. I've downloaded yours and I like so much, but only until scenary 4, because the game doesn't let me open scenary 5, is it any way of solve this problem? Or even jump this scenary, I don't know how to open next level. Help please! I like so much this campaign and I'm a bit angry with Agamenon xD.

Sincerely, Joanot M.
BluePirateBay Hi Joanot Martorell

Hope it might help you though it is a little bit late :) To skip the scenario and jump to the next one please press Enter and then type CHANNEL SURFING
ThiagoFragaK Mate, are you in Steam? Why not Publish this in Workshop?
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.7
Balance4.7