Crazy Water Adventure

Author File Description
Dope
File Details
Screenshot:
Version: AoM: The Titans
~~~~DOPE PRESENTS~~~~
CRAZY WATER ADVENTURE

Hey Dope's back with another crazy scenario and this time it's got nothing to do with hypos or any other animal, wild or domestic.
This is all about exploring the unknown parts of the world and surviving one voyage. Hop in on the wildest drive ever in your brand new ship and set sail down the Drina river.
Many have taken this trip in the past but none have reched their goal. Will you be the first to survive this trip or will you perish somewhere in the deep waters of this river like all the others. To survive this trip you'll need to be fast, you'll need to be focused and you must not be afraid.

Have fun....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GAMEPLAY NOTE

To aproach the statues you'll have to click fast and a lot of times.

You don't need to select the statues just come close to them. When the boat touches the statues you are granted a bolt.

You won't see anything happening unless yu don't have any bolts, then you'd see a bolt.
I've tested it about 10 times.
Every statue works and it's fairly easy to complete.

I would have made Vanilla version but I don't have the CAMERA CUT OBJECT effect so if you know where I can find it I'll make Vanilla version.
Also if you know a way to copy the triggers from TT to Vanilla it'd help.

Oh and if you break your mouse or hurt yourself playing this it's completely my fault.

Stay tooned... next Age Of Heroes is coming later this month. Who do you think will be our next hero and where does he live....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
MrEmjeR
(id: EmjeR)
Jason uit Thessalië?

I can't wait on the next Age of Heroes!!!!:P
Dope
File Author
Since you're so eager to play it I'll give you some special info on it but first promise you won't tell anyone.

OK The next Age Of Heroes will be released this month.

[Edited on 04/22/08 @ 05:48 AM]

Oranos_4_Me Sweet, I cant wait untill the next one comes out. But the only thing you should do is cut the walking time.
AquartistJames This is terrible... How on earth can i collect the statues when the boat is moving on its own and wont let me control it?
Dope
File Author
That is the point. You're suposed to click fast to be able to reach the statues. You must click fast and a lot of times in order to get to a statue.
This is because the river is so wild and it's not easy to control the boat.
I made it so you can feel the power needet to move a boat on a wild river in the ancient times.
the seer Hey dope, when you select the statues only some of them work. It is pretty much impossible to defeat this scenario. And if there is a way you should describe it in the very short cinematic. Nice idea though.
Dope
File Author
You don't need to select the statues just come close to them. When the boat touches the statues you are granted a bolt.
You won't see anything happening unless yu don't have any bolts, then you'd see a bolt.
I've tested it about 10 times.
Every statue works and it's fairly easy to complete.

Sorry I should have provided more instrucions with the original file.

[Edited on 04/26/08 @ 02:54 AM]

Urjak This level was unique and very fun. I'm looking foreward to downloading other levels made by you.
Dope
File Author
Thaks, finaly someone seems to have understod this level and liked it.
Urjak
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design4.0
Story/Instructions4.0
Playability: 5
This level was definetly playable, and I had a lot of fun with this scenario

Balance: 5
At first, I lost every time I tried, but then I found a strategy and whamo, I beat it the very next time. Maybe you could add a few more creatures in but I don't know. All in all very well balanced.

Creativity: 5
I have not seen a scenario like this before, and the fact that you kept the ship moving at all times using trigger was very suprising. Also, you didn't fight the creatures as much as getting bolts and then bolting them, which was very creative.

Map Design: 4
The map deisng had a good terrain mix for the water, the only thing I think you maybe should improve on is making the river have a more random shape, but maybe you thought of that but couldn't do that for some reason.

Story/Instructions: 4
The objectives were clear that you had to survive, maybe you want to tell them you have to reach the village at the end of the river. Also there wasn't much of a story, but also it didn't seem like you wanted a story that much in this scenario.

Additional Comments:
I say overall this is so far one of my favorite scenarios that I have downloaded so far. Keep them coming!

[Edited on 05/23/08 @ 01:07 PM]

Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0