Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Miscellaneous Files » Yeebaagooon's main menu

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Yeebaagooon's main menu

Author File Description
Yeebaagooon

After a massive leave and feeling like I would never release anything again, I've decided to release this main menu which I posted a video of some time ago. I mainly did this because it really didn't take much time to do as I already had the effect and just needed to add some music.
This menu is mesmerising, smooth and relaxing. 8 Osiris SFXes are floating around and making lovely circular patterns with some calming music. This menu is great just to look at and for me it captures some of the spirit of scenario design. As the circle triggers are used, the pattern will freeze if you go on ESO, but the music will continue. The patterns are different every time.

Great things about this menu are that it is so customisable. There are very few triggers so it's nice and easy to find your way around. You can add your own music like I have done in the video (currently, the music is AOM music). I've also included another version of the menu where the speed of the SFXs changes.

Video: here.

Instructions for installation included, to edit the music you need to edit the triggers. You can also change the unit, another good one to use is 'ball of fire'.

Enjoy!

I recommend downloading this in conjunction with nottud's main menu mod. This makes everything appear at the bottom.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Necrontyr yay first comment, the menu looks weird for me because instead of the menu being at the bottom, its still in the middle
D0nt_B4n_M3 "DONTREADME"
:P lol
Great mod for the game, simply outstanding! I have now found the reason to not commit suicide, for the pleasure of Yeeby's creations! Keep up the fantastic work. :)
Yeebaagooon
Staff
File Author
@ Nec
Yes, knew I forgot something. This should ideally be downloaded in conjunction with nottud's main editor mod (you can find it by searching here), which puts the menu at the bottom.
Necrontyr thnx yeb, btw, the Sam campaign is currently in the marsh land, so ill have a script of the 1st 4 levels in a few weeks
Marauder1221 He Yeb in your scenarios like Codename Ripto and Option Story, how do you mak things positioned upside down and sideways?
Yeebaagooon
Staff
File Author
Hi,

You'll need nottud's editor superpack and then it's a combination of the mousewheel and alt+arrow keys.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:317
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:105.84 KB
Added:05/24/10