Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Misc. Downloads » BNW3.2 - Unit Tables

Download File Post Review Post Comment

BNW3.2 - Unit Tables

Author File Description
nvc_for_the_soul This is a PDF with unit tables for the MOD Brave New World 3.2. See the forums for more information on this MOD for AOW:SM.

The unit tables only include the units which are available in outposts, villages, towns & cities, and also their morphed versions. There are many, many more units to enjoy in this MOD. Maybe some of these will be included in a next version of this document.

If you find any errors, typos etc, let me know here.

Lots of thanks to Kirky for help and a great MOD!!

Greetings and enjoy!
Nvc for the soul
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
RogerRabid
(id: Roger the Rampant)
This is really useful and must have taken a lot of effort, so thanks very much! Only a couple of spelling mistakes that I noticed:

In the introduction you have put “allready” instead of “already”, and the grammar there is a little suspect as well. Where you have put “which make AOW even a nicer game as it already is” I would have said “which have made AoW an even better game than it already was”.

Then on pages 30, 31 and 42 you have put at the bottom “Unit description miss this ability”. “Ability missed from unit description” would be better.

Thanks again for a very useful document! :)
nvc_for_the_soul
File Author
Thanks Roger! Good to hear it is useful.

Yes English grammar - I used to be very bad at it in school and it seems that it didn't improve that much over time. In my defense: English is not my first language. Thanks for pointing to the mistakes, though. Never too old to learn :)

[Edited on 02/15/11 @ 09:20 AM]

RogerRabid
(id: Roger the Rampant)
I only pointed them out because you asked :) I would have emailed them to you, but I don't have your email address, and you said to post them here :)

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:3,842
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:1.79 MB
Added:01/30/11