Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

EE - Utilities » realistic Maps

Download File Post Review Post Comment

realistic Maps

Author File Description
raksum Maps handmade from India, Indochina, East Indians, Caribe, Southamerica and Mesoamerica, I hope, that be it utility
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
TheUltimateXX Well, not a bad utility. It is definitely editable and looks nice, beautiful actually.
shieldwolf23 Handmade maps? If yes, then I could only say WOW. They are very well made.. Can you do a South-east Asia map for me, raksum? The one that i have right now is not to my liking, I'm planning to use it in my Pacific War scenario. Could you do something similar to this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8d/Pacific_Area_-_The_Imperial_Powers_1939_-_Map.svg

I'd appreciate it much if you could have the islands (specially the Philippines, Midway, Hawaii, etc.) to be represented too. I like what you did for South America, I'm hoping you'll do something similar to that with this.
raksum
File Author
Absoluty completely handmade maps , shure of course I can make your maps that you need shieldwolf will be a pleasure for me an big honor for me.But first I'll make the map of Africa, to complete the world map for global campaigns.
shieldwolf23 Thank you raksum.. If you're interested, we could use your talents over in Empire Creations

http://sotyscndesign.proboards.com/index.cgi

We'd be glad to have you on board.
raksum
File Author
Yes of course Will be a pleasure and biggest honor for me work in Empire Creations, but only maps because don't know work with triggers good, your map from South East Asia send me on jpg or other please because it not open thanks, regards shieldwolf

shieldwolf23 here's the link, raksum. kindly download the file there.

http://www.mediafire.com/?04kqa1q36i211rk

the pic is actually the approximate areas of the Pacific War. the rest of the geographic representations, etc. i give you 100% freehand.
shieldwolf23
Rating
Rating: 4.8
A definite must have for lazy people (LIKE ME!) to download and make scenarios from.

Additional Comments:
Just make more maps, and make a variety of them! 4 Thumbs up (and that includes my toes!)
shieldwolf23 reviewed
raksum
File Author
Thank you Shieldwolf is a Great and a high Honor for me your calification and review because you are a great creator of scenarios, a genius I hope that this maps will be utility for all, Very soon will make your map and will be send you, regards from Perú Sudamerica...
shieldwolf23 Nope, it'll me who will be thanking you, and soon I hope :D

The high rate is not hard to give, since the maps deserve it. You know, we could really use someone like you as one member in the core team of Empire Creations.

If you wanna try it out, you could try to submit your work over in Empire Creations and ask for a membership vote. That'll do the trick. :)
Pages: [1] 2 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:2,342
Favorites: [Who?]1