Difficulty: Very Hard
Population goal: 10000
Culture goal: 35
Prosperity goal: 52
Monument goal: 22
Kingdom goal: 75
Minimap:
Hello Dear Heavengames Community.

This is my first Map of my Custom Campaign Serie.
The City of Nubt is on of the oldest Cites in Upper Egypt. It held for Centuries the military power in its hand until the conflict with Nekhen & Thinis brought destruction to this City. Nubt has been rebuild several times in History. Nubt was a Religious center for worshipping the God Seth. There are still some Temple Ruins up to this day to be seen! Mastabas and Tombs are very common in Predynastic Egypt. Pottery is the main Export Income for Nubt. Kerma in the South will supply you with Copper.I have designed this map to remind us of the Original Nubt Campaign map. Enjoy ;-)

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ATTENTION < < < < < < < < < < < < < < <
All of my Campaign Missions are designed to fit to my own Pharaoh & Cleopatra Mod. Please download the necessary .txt files and replace those files in the game installation folder after creating a backup of your game installation folder !

DOWNLOAD FILES HERE:
http://pharaoh.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=1333

FORUM TOPIC HERE:
http://caesar3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/caeforumscgi/display.cgi?action=ct&f=26,7377,,20

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ATTENTION < < < < < < < < < < < < < < <

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > CAMPAIGN REMAKE SERIE DESCRIPTION < < < < < < < < < < < < < < <

A few Words about the Philosophy behind my Custom Campaign Serie might be helpful for the players.

1) FIRST OF ALL DOWNLOAD MY MOD FILES:
Remember that my Campaign Maps are only compatible with my own Mod Files,which are:
Pharaoh_Model_Impossible.txt
Figure_Model_Impossible.txt
Pharaoh_Text.eng (You can see the new City names because of this file and it works only with ENGLISH game version )
use the download link above or go to "Miscellaneous Files" Section manually. If you play those maps without using my tweaked files, you fill lose 99% of the game experience and you will not be able to complete the Missions !!

2)ECONOMY:
My goal was to make a challenging Economy. Most Building Prices have been increased and its a little more difficult in Early-Game. Try not to spend your money on unecessary things ,unless you have a stable income!

3)WAR:
Prepare as early as possible for war,Import Copper once the Trade Route is open! All of my missions demand 6 full Forts + Police Officers to survive. Both Soldier and Policemen have increased abilities. Remember in the Missions 1 - 7 there are no defensive Structures! So, don't mess up! Amount of enemy forces is growing every time more. Up to 130 enemy troops in Late-Game Invasions.

4)EVENTS:
I gave my best and I have spend a lot of hours to create an interesting event line in each Mission to fit in the Historical Context of the Campaign. There are Recurving events, like Festival Demands, Failed Floods or Collapsed Gold Mines, and there are One Time Events like, Invasions ,Threats or Important Trade Request from other Cities that will give you the ability to trade more with them if you Comply or Push the Prices higher if you already have reached Maximum Trade Capacity with this city. A typical example is: 1) Request Comply= Demand Increased , 2) Request Refuse= Demand Decreased , 3) Request Delayed= Price Increase. Copper Trade Routes are closed in the beginning of each mission, you have to open them by following the events.You will face many Early-Game demands that will push your economy to the limits!

5) HISTORICAL LINKED EVENT LINES !!!
This is a Campaign with a lot of Historical Content. I have modded the "Pharaoh_Text.eng" and I have added new city names in the map Editor,check it out. I enjoy this game by learning so many things about ancient Egypt, I hope you too. One example of this would be that Nubt in the South was a rival City to Per-Wadjed up in the North , so they never stablish trade relationship in my Campaign Neither!
Before I create a Map , i check Wikipedia and my old Greek History Books to find out as much as possible Historical fact to implement into my missions. Scenario Titles/City names/Trade Routes/Available Gods/Enemies/Monuments/.. are all historically checked!
I don't want to joke with peoples time here, I said I will make a Serious Custom Campaign and I mean it !!!
The Great Pyramids of Giza are already on the Map, because I also believe that Cheops and Khofru never build those rather than just renovating them back in 2650-2500 BC, this is my own Historical opinion that the Great Pyramids at Giza Plateau have been build between 20.000 BC - 8000 BC and you may or may not agree with me but I believe it will give a mysterious flair to my Campaign !!
Various Prehistoric places are to be seen on the Kingdom Map, like Petra in the Levant and Napta Playa west from the first Cataract in Aswan Lake.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > CAMPAIGN REMAKE SERIE DESCRIPTION < < < < < < < < < < < < < < <

EPILOGUE:
I really hope you will enjoy a full game experience while playing.
Feel free to Post some pictures of your cities or even give me Review. If there are bugs, post those and I might fix them although the missions have been tested already!

Thank you,
Alexandros Marios
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
No messages found

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:230
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:99.64 KB