You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Tech Support
Moderated by Aurilux

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Possible to connecting 2 computers to internet through same router? - UNRESOLVED
posted 06-13-10 02:18 PM EDT (US)   
Can I do this? It seems impossible, but I can hope. Also, if it is not possible, then can I change the ports that Rise of Legends uses? That way I can have one computer use port a and the other computer use port b. Thanks for any help.
Replies:
posted 06-14-10 04:15 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1  
I suppose you mean if it is possible to play RoL over the internet where the 2 computers are using the same router.

You might be able to by using a program like Hamachi or GameRanger.

Note that you might have to manually make sure all programs have free access to the internet, both on the Router and on both computers.

It is not possible to change the ports RoL is using, I also don't believe that would make a difference as all that does is changing the access port on the same IP adress (it's like using another door than usual when entering or exiting a building).

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
Rise of Legends Heaven » Forums » Tech Support » Possible to connecting 2 computers to internet through same router? - UNRESOLVED
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Rise of Legends Heaven | HeavenGames