Download File Post Review Post Comment

RomeSage

Author File Description
merc200334
File Details
Game Version: All
Well I found ..

merc200334
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Prophet of War "Utility to changer" whats this? make a actual effort to show what this program is.
merc200334
File Author
Well you can change some aspect of the campaing savegame ...

Size unit
Year
Dificult

and other do not remember ..

[Edited on 09/26/05 @ 02:51 AM]

design and help
Rating
Rating: 0 if it was possible
Just allows you to change options and year in one of your saved campaign campaigns. So it is essentialy and options menu with the ability to change the year.

Additional Comments:
POST DESCRIPTIONS OF WHAT YOU POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Severous
Rating
Rating: 2
This has the potential to be rated much higher. Except it doesnt do all it says it should

Additional Comments:

Its great at telling you what difficulty a saved game is, date, version, unit scale.

BUT..when I ask it to make a change to a saved game I run into problems.

I used it to change the season from 120BC Summer to 120BC Winter. This was to get past a Crash to Desktop caused by the date. It worked alright..it changed the date on the load screen but in game the game was now 30,000 BC or something rediculous.

Worse still my money was unspendable. Over 4m already in the bank. This should not have been changed and it wasnt. But I couldnt spend any money on buildings or troops.

So im resigned to using this just to check the difficulty of campaigns in progress.
sharkeyyyy I'm playing the Roma Surrectum III mod for Rome Total War 1, and I want to check the difficulty on a campaign I've been playing for two weeks.

I intended it to be Hard/Hard although I had to reset a few times so I may have clicked through the menu and used the defaulty Medium/Medium instead by mistake.

I tried using this save game editor to check the difficulty of my RSIII RTW save but it showed the faction as "gauls" and the campaign as "????" which I assume is because of the way the mod is set up.

Is there any way to view the raw decoded .sav file and search it for key words to determine the difficulty of the save file ?

Here is the save file:

https://ufile.io/i172l69g

Thanks in advance for any help.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics