You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Star Wars Universe
Moderated by Crazed Ewok, The Mace, Echuu, Kongou Dess, Gen_Rhys_Dallows

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: The Mandalorian Discussion Thread (SPOILER FREE)
posted 11-14-19 07:45 AM EDT (US)   
The first episode of the Mandalorian has dropped, and I have to say it's off to a very promising start.

ARMY STRONG
"Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
Expanding Fronts Mod
Replies:
posted 11-14-19 08:43 AM EDT (US)     1 / 5  
I must agree I liked it quite a bit as well. There were some hiccups, but the end result was quite good. Gives me some of the 'space-western' feel like Firefly. Definitely think it's off to a good start as well.

Currently listening to: Sand Dream
Currently working on RPGMaker
posted 12-07-19 03:57 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5  
Do Rodians say that word in The Mandalorian?

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Hi, I'm Kongou! Are you my admiral?
posted 11-23-20 07:41 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5  
Unarchived and bumped.

So, I watched Mando Season 1 with some friends. It was good.

I'm looking forward to seeing the second season in a couple of binges with them. Provided that an upcoming character doesn't derail things.

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu | Weeaboo Brony Conserative - The Ultimate Foe to the Internet
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
posted 12-21-20 09:46 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5  

Currently listening to: Sand Dream
Currently working on RPGMaker
posted 12-23-20 09:14 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5  
Heh, nice. Very nice.

SWGB Heaven » Forums » Star Wars Universe » The Mandalorian Discussion Thread (SPOILER FREE)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
SWGB Heaven | HeavenGames