Please login or register

AoERoR/Definitive Edition/Return of Rome
Moderated by Suppiluliuma, PhatFish, Fisk, Epd999

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: cave music
posted 01-14-19 04:57 AM ET (US)   
anyone remember the 1st cd music on aoe 1 that sounded like 'dawn of a new age' but for whatever reason was cut from ror and onwards?

this for reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0QQpnC0coQ

question: anyone know how to convert an *.mpg file into a midi file? im trying to get the original cave music to play during the gameplay but i do not have the aoe 1 cd. i only have aoe gold cd.

[This message has been edited by volume (edited 01-14-2019 @ 04:59 AM).]

Replies:
posted 01-14-19 04:22 PM ET (US)     1 / 2  
In general trying to convert audio record files into MIDI renders poor results due to the ways the formats differ from each other. You might find some tool online that promises to do it but results might not sound quite like what you want them to. A more resonable solution might be disabling the ingame music and running a media player in the background.

//The warrior of Isola

"I lack quotes that demonstrate Humor Intelligence or anything about me."

Pineapplefish
Cleidopus gloriamaris
posted 01-16-19 03:03 AM ET (US)     2 / 2  
in that case perhaps someone has a tool like Advanced Genie Editor, RockNRor or the composite editor that can make the gameplay music play certain other files?

im not aware of any that does nor do i know how to figure that out because im an idiot
Age of Empires Heaven » Forums » AoERoR/Definitive Edition/Return of Rome » cave music
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires Heaven | HeavenGames