Back to Age of Empires Heaven Welcome to The Granary (Download Central)
Welcome
Downloads Home
Review Guidelines
Main site
Forums
Code of Conduct
Search

Advanced Search
Definitive Edition: Single Player Campaigns
Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Empires of the Near East

Author File Description
PartizanLegis
File Details
Number of Scenarios: 11
Difficulty: Moderate
Embark on an epic quest spanning 2000 years, leading the world's greatest empires of the Fertile Crescent, the Levant and the Near East. Take the reins of Sumeria, Ancient Egypt, Babylon, Assyria, the Hittite Empire, Israel, Phoenicia, the Kingdom of Lydia, Persia, the Kingdom of Saba in modern day Yemen and Palmyra and recreate the legacy of these ancient civilizations.

I had created this campaign back in 2010 - 2011 when I first played Age of Empires - Rise of Rome as a kid and I nearly forgot about them. I decided to upload them with updated DE graphics since I love this community, having downloaded many campaigns and scenarios back in the day. The maps are mostly recreations of the real world geography. I have also included the old Scenario Instructions maps I had designed - they are in Greek, so I mostly uploaded them for reference and because I remember taking a hell of a time creating them. Hope you enjoy!

{06/02/23 Update: corrected the Victory Conditions for the Hittite and Arabian scenarios to avoid abrupt game endings and loss screen. Also reduced the amount of Gold required in the Lydian scenario to win and put Single Pole Flags to make it easier to find where to build the required buildings, as well as in the Sumerian mission - improved Eye Candy.}

{07/13/23 Update: minor Victory Conditions changes for the Sumerian, Assyrian, Israelite, Phoenician, Lydian and Persian scenarios, balance changes in Egyptian, Hittite, Assyrian, Phoenician, Lydian and Persian (the Arabian tribe now progresses to the Bronze Age and trains Camel Raiders) missions and more Eye Candy improvement.}
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
isaacg2975 thanks for content

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:469
Favorites: [Who?]1
Size:2.35 MB