Wrath of the Traibs

Author File Description
Possidon
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
Required Modpack (if not included with the download): Crusade Expansion
Style: Mix

Story
"The Xandrian war has been the worst conflict in Dystonia for over four years. Fought between two tribes, the Xanders and the Traibs, the war has been going for four years, and both sides are starting to grow weary.

I one last push to gain the upper hand King Sebastian of the Traibs has sent his top solder, Drent to spy on King Yassen of the Xanders to find a weakness in his battle strategy. However, after three weeks he still hasn’t returned…

You play as Alexander, a mercenary hired by Sebastian. Your job is to spy on The Xanders, tell Sebastian everything you know and find out what has happened to Drent..."

Wrath of the Traibs is an epic story-driven scenario that has been in the works for close to ten years. Set in the fictional world of Dystonia, a huge backstory has been created to increase the realism and effect of the scenario. Included within this download are a background information document, a timeline of Dystonian History and a Map of the known world of Dystonia.

IMPORTANT: This is scenario is modded with The_Slayer90s Crusade Expansion. You must download this mod pack separately and install it in order to play this scenario, otherwise it will not work.

Features
● A Giant Map of Central Dystonia, featuring the 5 Countries with many Towns, Settlements and Cities.
● A huge Backstory about the History of the World, Religion and Characters.
● Modded using The_Slayer90's Crusade Expansion.
● Classic fantasy features such as magic and whole new fantasy world and strange beasts.
● An Inventory System
● Ability to Buy Buildings
● 683 Triggers
● Part 1 of the Dystonian Chronicles Series
● Music by awesome rock/metal bands such as: Skillet, Black Veil Brides, Biffy Clyro, Love Robot, & Epica.
● Music by legendary orchestral groups such as: Immediate Music, Two Steps From Hell and X-Ray Dog, Future World Music & Audiomachine.
● Music from epic film and TV composers such as: Hans Zimmer, Murray Gold, Howard Shore, Ben Foster and Nicholas Hooper.

This scenario received nominations for Best Gameplay, Best Map Design, Best Atmosphere and Scenario of the Year at the 2019 Game of the Year Awards.

Screenshots
Mapshot | Town of Greentree | Zandrian Mines | Zandrian Farms | Bandit Camp | Mountain Ranges of Uldûrh | Gallendale Cathedral

Update Log
24/02/19 - Minor Bug Fixes

I hope you enjoy playing Wrath of the Traibs. Please do give feedback and review.
Thanks for Downloading!

Possidon

A BLACKFOREST STUDIOS PRODUCTION
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
YurikoOmega Your photo links are not working.
Possidon
Official Reviewer
File Author
Strange. They seem to be working fine for me.
iLikeHell Hi, the map is funny and well made, but i found some bugs:
1-Monks follow you at Gallendale cathedral
2-At Gallendale market you can buy an equip but money do not decrease
3-At Eleanor mission, the bandids who hold her, walk in the map, so you must look for them far from her
4-I think the bandits bounty reward do not work
5-At the prison the game do not continue when you start to speack with Drent
Possidon
Official Reviewer
File Author
Hi thanks for your feedback.

1-Monks follow you at Gallendale cathedral
This probably because your unit was injured so they would like to heal you.
2-At Gallendale market you can buy an equip but money do not decrease
I never noticed this. I'll check this one out and fix it. Not a major bug though but I'll get it fixed.
3-At Eleanor mission, the bandits who hold her, walk in the map, so you must look for them far from her
Are you sure you have the Bandit AI installed? The Bandits should stay put unless you attack another bandit that is close by to it.
4-I think the bandits bounty reward do not work
Depends on which part you complete the challenge at. If you complete it in the first part, go to Sebastian and he will give you . a reward.
5-At the prison the game do not continue when you start to speack with Drent
This should not happen. There is a funny joke that say To be Continue... Immediately, so after a 20 seconds or so it'll play a sound file which is a minute or so long before continue to Part 2. Are you sure you've waited for the sound file to play. I'll check it out though. Might have been that I didn't reactive a trigger after playtesting a certain part of the scenario.
HELLKNIGHT61 -

[Edited on 02/08/22 @ 04:27 AM]

Possidon
Official Reviewer
File Author
Could please explain which area you are talking about with sally?
HELLKNIGHT61 -

Possidon
Official Reviewer
File Author
OK something has definitely gone wrong with you, which never ever happened during any playtesting.

When you went into Versali, the forest how id you get in. What is supposed to happen is that you step on a trap and fall in. This removes the current Alexander unit, and you get a new one which wakes up at the castle. This is what that Orange version of Alexander is doing there. After the cutscene you should then gain control of the new Alexander and Sally. You've obviously gone wrong somewhere and entered Versali in a way that was not intended and therefore you did not activate the require cutscene introducing the Orange Team.

Please let me know how you managed to get to the orange castle without activating the cutscene, as this was not possible during any of my playtests.
HELLKNIGHT61 -

Possidon
Official Reviewer
File Author
The trigger may not be firing for you for some reason. Always fired everything I tried. You need to walk into the forest and there's a some leaves inbetween two rocks. As you step on the leaf terrain you character will fall into the trap. Did you walk around the edge of the forest between the shoreline of the river instead?
Pages: [1] 2 3 » Last »

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability3.0
Balance2.0