Mod Packs » Shark Mod

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Shark Mod

Author File Description
Tevious
(id: The Vampire Slayer)
File Details
Version: The Conquerors 1.0c
I just whipped this mod up in a couple hours worth of time. It replaces one of the Great Marlin fishes with a circling shark dorsal fin.

-The Vampire Slayer
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Eric The Red Nice SCREENSHOT hehehehehe I think u can at least put a screenshot in here, did u make this for that guy on the forums that asked for this?
Tevious
(id: The Vampire Slayer)
File Author
I'm too lazy to go make a screenshot, upload it and post it. There's not really much to see with a screenshot anyway. It's just a gray colored dorsal fin that goes in circles. It does however, give a more variety of fish in the sea and I even ended up permanately installing it. And yes, I made it for the person who asked for it in the Mod Forum. (He did something for me before, I think...)
The Tiger Nice mod. I hope this screenshot works. But the image doesn't really do justice to the mod. Oh and it's a pic of TWO marlins/sharks.

Baja Rajah I would love to see a Jaws mod, it would be better if you could make the shark pop up and eat boats...Muhahahaha!
IrishStag cool mod vamp!:D

now lets ee if this thing'll work...
Oh nevermind me, just go about your business..
Phreak make it replace somethng else cos have a serpant which uses a marlin dont know which though
Possidon
Official Reviewer
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty3.5
Quality/Instructions4.0
This is a lovely little Mod Pack by The_Vanpire_Slayer adds a Shark to you game. Uploaded as an AKX file it replaced the Great Marlin fish with a sharks fin circling around in the water. Whilst AKX Giles can no longer be used the SLP file can be extracted form it and can therefore be used by you in any future Mod Packs you’d like to create.

The shark graphics are made at a very high standard. Even though the author stated he made it in a couple of hours, he clearly has a good skill level as the sharks fin is very detailed and looks really realistic. The find glide around in the water creating a sense of danger for passing boats and ships and is a great bit of eye candy for any water based scenarios. The animation is really good and smooth but at one point in the circle it does seem as though the fin is moving sideways if you look at it closely enough.

Overall this is a really well designed graphic and I would certainly recommend you check it out if you’re looking for some more eye-candy. I’ve even used it myself in my Natural Wonders Mod Pack.

Thanks
Possidon

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Usefulness/Novelty3.5