posted 06-22-22 01:07 AM CT (US)   

Welcome to The Lands!

You are Aranymous Alaweyn, Prince of Vonoria. Your father was the immortal king Alaweyn Alaweyn, who was murdered by a black magic curse, formed by The Five Low Lords.

Your father forsaw his own death, and sent you into the forest, where you made pacts with elves, elfs, spirits and as well learned the magic of the pixies. On your eighteenth birthday, Lady Fortuna made you walk out the forest a warrior of nature.

You seeked work as a mercenary, eventually forming the black company (mercenaries outside the mercenary guild) The Shadow Company. You took over the old castle Azgarrote On-Iron-Hill.

What is IN HONKA SIGNA WONKA?

IHSW is a B&D campaign with heavy FF and RPG elements. It's a MOD based on vanilla AOK, it won't work with DE sadly. The game plays a lot like Life of a Mercenary by Deathwish combined with Sabato, and the they are my main inspirations. Not saying they'll be as good though.

It features:
- Morale system:
Your troops gets more attack if you have the upper hand, if you start losing troops the enemy will get a bonus and you a penelty. It goes from +20 to -20. Credits to darklord!
- Upkeep and food system:
Your troops need food and gold. Powered by Darklords Food consumed accordingly to population AI.
- Time system:
Shops are closed during night, town gates are locked and the animals are sleeping, so you can't breed sheep or horses.
- Infamy system: Punish the Lands, and its people will fear your kind and either offer you jobs or bow in submission!
- Raise sheep for food, and breed horses to create cavalry. Very expensive to raise cavalry however.

Current trigger count is 325. Everything above is implemented. What's left is the story, side quests and graphical mods, as well as some genie editing.

What I'm trying to do?

I've so far modded all the units used in the scenario. I've scaled up all stats x10. I've also made so that stone mines gives you wood instead. I'm going to change the resources into MATERIAL, used for building, FOOD, consumed, IRON, used for upgrades, and SILVER, used for buying things. This is the most tedious part. Also, you build pavillions instead of houses.

BETA! Map shot: https://imgur.com/a/du1G4t1

Conclussion:

I want to thank the community for all the collective wisdom and knowledge. Being a lurker on this forum since the ancient times I've learned a lot and this would not have been possible without the community.

It's gonna be a punishing scenario, my aim is for it to be one of the best.