Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Age of Mythology: Extended Edition Patch 2.7 Beta Branch
posted 23 July 2019 12:55 PM EDT (US)   
Hey everyone, the beta version of the 2.7 patch of AoMEE just went public!
It has some performance improvements, gets rid of some graphics bugs and many balance and exploit fixes.

So restart steam and opt into the patch-2.7-public-beta branch!

The official announcement including instructions to get the beta branch can be found here

We cannot rely on luck to be successful.

[This message has been edited by WarriorMario (edited 07-23-2019 @ 12:56 PM).]

Replies:
posted 23 July 2019 03:57 PM EDT (US)     1 / 8  

Cool. Most graphical issues are fixed. [Snow drift, Doves, Gaia tree shadow, cloud effect from the lightning sparks]
Ra's Rain is still not fixed. [Download My Ra's Rain Fix MOD ] Gaia's butterflies are not yet fixed. [Download my mod when I create it ]
posted 23 July 2019 06:27 PM EDT (US)     2 / 8  
Nice - also noticed interestingly a side effect of the patch is that Mirror Towers gain attack bonuses from the Armoury. This means it is now possible to modify their attack via techs.

The snow drift and ice block fixes are very welcome too for designing snow areas on custom maps

[This message has been edited by nottud (edited 07-23-2019 @ 06:34 PM).]

posted 25 July 2019 05:11 PM EDT (US)     3 / 8  
This is some good stuff. Terrain grid fix when?

[This message has been edited by Zenophobia (edited 02-29-2094 @ 10:60 AM).]
posted 28 July 2019 10:18 AM EDT (US)     4 / 8  
Mirror Towers gain attack bonuses from the Armoury.
Does that mean flaming arrows would work and it can set stuff on fire ?

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 29 July 2019 07:55 AM EDT (US)     5 / 8  
All they did was make Hagrit's patch official. Still good to see.

<3
posted 29 July 2019 10:08 AM EDT (US)     6 / 8  

I also feel that some of the graphical fixes look like bug fixes fans made in the past. Gaia pool, Gaia butterflies, and Rain fix would be great. I wonder if they could release other stuff with this upgrade:

-I wonder if they would release some of the older models, or units, same way they released Apep, Golem and the Gryphon?
-There is a beta Scylla in the old screenshots, That could be fun to play around with.
-A couple of alpha god portraits, or God powers would be interesting to see. There was a rainbow god power right?
-And the mystery of Frigg who was replaced with Skadi. Wonder if she ever had a God Portrait?
posted 22 August 2019 05:19 AM EDT (US)     7 / 8  
Let me guess, they nerfed Zeus and boosted the Germanics.

"To love Christ -means not to be a hireling, not to look upon a noble life as an enterprise or trade, but to be a true benefactor and to do everything only for the sake of love for God." —St John Chrysostom
"When one returns to the Greek; it is like going into a garden of lilies out of some, narrow and dark house." -Oscar Wilde.
posted 22 November 2019 04:09 PM EDT (US)     8 / 8  

[This message has been edited by TAG (edited 11-22-2019 @ 05:08 PM).]

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » Age of Mythology: Extended Edition Patch 2.7 Beta Branch
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames