You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: is it possible to prevent any unit from fading after death as campaign heroes do?
posted 06 May 2020 02:48 AM EDT (US)   
i want to set a Valkyrie unit as campaign hero, that will not fade after death like campaign heroes such as Arkantos, is that anyways possible?
Replies:
posted 06 May 2020 05:53 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
Detect death with trigger, change to argus, damage -100%, change to unit representing corpse. If unit comes nearby change back to your original unit.
posted 06 May 2020 06:01 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
much thanks! even though the answer was not so clear but what i got from this - is 'Cinematic dead bodies', that helped to make an effect on 'Army change type', and fire event to another trigger with condition - Army distance to unit, effects - damage unit -100, Army change type, then fire event to previous trigger, both are checked to active, then it worked! now everytime Ornlu is dead leaves cinematic dead bodies, and when folstag is near this, Ornlu arises again! creating an Army made it possible, thanks again for your suggestion @nottud, it helped!

[This message has been edited by Solgudguy (edited 05-06-2020 @ 06:48 AM).]

posted 06 May 2020 10:22 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
i also posted an answer in your original thread

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » is it possible to prevent any unit from fading after death as campaign heroes do?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames