You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Member of the month: September 2020
posted 02 October 2020 06:02 AM EDT (US)   
I am proud to announce our latest member of the Month Eurotool! Being a long standing member and with an excellent recent entry for the scenario contest it was great to have an opportunity to chat and find out more. Join us for an audio interview with the mastermind and gain some valuable insight. There are definitely some stuff that he says that I can relate to!

Eurotool

Member of the month September 2020

Listen to the interview:

Below are a few screenshots of his work:

Replies:
posted 02 October 2020 10:35 AM EDT (US)     1 / 8  
Very Nice.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
posted 02 October 2020 10:52 AM EDT (US)     2 / 8  
Definitly undersold yourself here, Eurotool, but great interview regardless

posted 02 October 2020 11:31 AM EDT (US)     3 / 8  
Excellent congratulations Eurotool well deserved.
You certainly didn't waste any time making your map - the comments should have been very clear how much I loved it, was just blown away by how well crafted it was and how much attention to detail was there.
A brilliant selection of screenshots as well.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 02 October 2020 12:45 PM EDT (US)     4 / 8  
Can we get an image of the non-mineable stone for the people who've never played AoE1.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature
posted 04 October 2020 12:08 PM EDT (US)     5 / 8  
Thank you for the comments, and don't worry Yeeb, your appreciation has been very clear. I'm glad you and TAG have recognized the Rayman music and thematic. Really tried bridging my two favourite games ever in that one scenario.

If anything, building that game was a lesson on project management. The bug fixing and engine workarounds took 3x more time than expected, forcing me to chop off the final level.

these made me quit AoE

Also I heard some of you enjoyed Athena's voice

𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝒾 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓅𝑒
posted 04 October 2020 12:28 PM EDT (US)     6 / 8  
Those graphics are very similar, so we can't really laugh .
Who was Athena voiced by and what would the final stage have been?

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 05 October 2020 06:30 AM EDT (US)     7 / 8  
That's not the accent I was expecting.

<3
posted 05 October 2020 09:35 AM EDT (US)     8 / 8  
The future is now?

𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝒾 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓅𝑒
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » Member of the month: September 2020
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames