You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Halls of Valhalla
Moderated by Yeebaagooon

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: LPW 43 - We're still here
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 48 49 50 51 52 ··· 60 ··· 69  Next Page »
posted 29 May 2020 07:12 PM EDT (US)   
Fish.

Out Reach
The guy who writes the erotic fan fiction in Yeebaagoon's signature

[This message has been edited by Out Reach (edited 04-25-2024 @ 04:34 AM).]

Replies:
posted 05 December 2020 01:21 PM EDT (US)     1226 / 1721  
Maybe.... maybe.

Out Reach
posted 05 December 2020 07:24 PM EDT (US)     1227 / 1721  
Friday update?
posted 06 December 2020 06:53 AM EDT (US)     1228 / 1721  
Christmas Mode Enabled.

Out Reach
posted 07 December 2020 08:26 AM EDT (US)     1229 / 1721  
If AoMH were a Transformer, what would Christmas Mode look like?

[This message has been edited by Zenophobia (edited 02-29-2094 @ 10:60 AM).]
posted 07 December 2020 03:51 PM EDT (US)     1230 / 1721  
A broken down car with no wheels, doors, engine, or windows

||||||||||||||||My Videos||||||||||||||||
Roxas, his heart was human, yet because of his status as a being his fate was sealed since he was born. How many times must humanity judge others like that as well without giving them a fair chance?

"It would be very irresponsible of me to give you my thoughts as you are clearly incapable of handling the ones you already have" ~some guy in OD
posted 08 December 2020 03:04 AM EDT (US)     1231 / 1721  
Those leather chairs are expensive, I'm taking 'em.

Out Reach
posted 08 December 2020 02:33 PM EDT (US)     1232 / 1721  
It's fake leather.....

Roxas, his heart was human, yet because of his status as a being his fate was sealed since he was born. How many times must humanity judge others like that as well without giving them a fair chance?

"It would be very irresponsible of me to give you my thoughts as you are clearly incapable of handling the ones you already have" ~some guy in OD
posted 09 December 2020 11:17 AM EDT (US)     1233 / 1721  
Genuine fake leather!

Out Reach
posted 09 December 2020 12:14 PM EDT (US)     1234 / 1721  
It's not leather. It's the flayings of the banned.

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
posted 09 December 2020 01:50 PM EDT (US)     1235 / 1721  
Papayas corpse?

posted 09 December 2020 03:23 PM EDT (US)     1236 / 1721  
I prefer Yowie’s.
posted 10 December 2020 03:53 AM EDT (US)     1237 / 1721  
Did the three people not make the cut for MOTM?

posted 10 December 2020 04:50 AM EDT (US)     1238 / 1721  
They tried, but they failed.

Out Reach
posted 10 December 2020 07:36 AM EDT (US)     1239 / 1721  
TAG should have been doing it

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7

[This message has been edited by Yeebaagooon (edited 12-10-2020 @ 10:21 AM).]

posted 10 December 2020 11:04 AM EDT (US)     1240 / 1721  
I genuinely adore HCA and he’s coming back

[This message has been edited by Roxas (edited 12-12-2020 @ 07:31 AM).]

posted 13 December 2020 02:53 AM EDT (US)     1241 / 1721  
Did the three people not make the cut for MOTM?
That would be disappointing.
posted 13 December 2020 06:09 AM EDT (US)     1242 / 1721  
my inbox is still empty. I can tell you a story about how covid came from ranga farmers i heard down at the pub the other day. You see we're not allowed to stand and drink because there's a risk of spreading COVID, while sitting and drinking is totally OKAY.

<3
posted 13 December 2020 09:00 AM EDT (US)     1243 / 1721  
Time for the peassants to rise up?

posted 13 December 2020 10:02 AM EDT (US)     1244 / 1721  
So MOTM shall return next month. Bit of a combo breaker.
In the meantime to qwell the pathetic peasant revolt, please accept this shark as your de-facto MoTM for November.

Shark

Member of the month November 2020

Yeebaagooon: Hello Shark, thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to meet me on this secluded HG owned beach resort.
Shark: No problem Yeeb.

Yeebaagooon: So it's nice to see you on land. Are you evolving?
Shark: Halp I cannot breathe.

Yeebaagooon: Ah yes, a most poignant and metaphysical statement summing up the year we have had perfectly.
Shark: CANNOT BREATH.

Yeebaagooon: Well I can't throw you back in the ocean, you'd drown.
Shark: ...

Yeebaagooon: ...
Shark: ...

Yeebaagooon: Thank you for this interview.

posted 13 December 2020 10:09 AM EDT (US)     1245 / 1721  
Shark has been offline since the interview, any know him IRL?

Out Reach
posted 14 December 2020 07:20 AM EDT (US)     1246 / 1721  
Shark is banksy. (Or an alias of shanks with a cunning disguise)

posted 15 December 2020 12:16 PM EDT (US)     1247 / 1721  
Surprised Nano hasn't made a smurf and claimed it.

posted 15 December 2020 01:33 PM EDT (US)     1248 / 1721  
Thus doubling the number of active users

posted 16 December 2020 06:36 AM EDT (US)     1249 / 1721  
Clearly the shark is beached and dead.

<3
posted 16 December 2020 06:40 AM EDT (US)     1250 / 1721  
I think the real issue is that nottud doesn't what to accept the fact that my accent is sexier than his.

<3
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 48 49 50 51 52 ··· 60 ··· 69  Next Page »
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Halls of Valhalla » LPW 43 - We're still here
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames