You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Modding and Scripting
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: <initialresource resourcetype="Food"> tag disables the animal bored Anims
posted 20 April 2020 09:36 PM EDT (US)   

A while back, I created a post about animals no longer displaying their bored animations. [It's been many years since I played the vanilla version, so I can't remember if that one actually worked fine]

And I noticed that there was another post about this:

http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=19,29948,,5

After copying and pasting the code several times, I noticed that the , of the animals is breaking the code. If it's there animals don't play their bored animations. I used the dead replacement unit, to make sure that the hunting is still possible, but it kind of damages the gameplay mechanic a bit.
Replies:
posted 23 April 2020 01:25 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
I noticed that the , of the animals is breaking the code
Lmao what? Do you mean the decimal point?

Creator of AoM Expanded Mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1828492742) and Mod on AoEWiki (Morayus1)
posted 23 April 2020 06:35 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
Whoops, I think something got lost, while I was typing it. <initialresource resourcetype="Food">, code itself is breaking the animations.

[This message has been edited by WinterGod (edited 04-23-2020 @ 06:42 AM).]

posted 08 May 2020 10:28 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
Nice find, I was wondering about this a long time ago. Too bad this tag is critical for animals' functionality in the game. But I suppose this discovery does make bored animations possible for purely ambient animals wandering around the map.
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Modding and Scripting » <initialresource resourcetype="Food"> tag disables the animal bored Anims
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames