New Files

Miscellaneous Files » EmperorMapper 1.0

Download File Post Review Post Comment

EmperorMapper 1.0

Author File Description
Pecunia
File Details
Category: Other
EmperorMapper is a small program to create PNG minimaps directly from Emperor campaigns (.pak), map files (.map) and saved games (.sav). The created images look exactly like the in-game minimap. For campaigns, all maps used in the campaign are viewable.

Installation and usage
Simply unzip the file somewhere and run EmperorMapper.exe.

More information (plus source code) can be found here.
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Gweilo2
Staff
Rating
Rating: 5
This tool is simply fantastic. My favorite use of it is to do a 'preview' of a campaign by peeking at every map offered in it. This tool makes that possible in seconds, without even loading up the game and using the cheat codes to jump through the missions! Talk about convenience!

Additional Comments:
What do you get when you combine incredible technical skill with a sincere commitment to enhance the fun of the CB player community? The answer is...another fantastic tool like this new toy from the mighty Pecunia!

Tekee I am working on a campaign right now! But I have a good memeory of what the maps look like but it is soooo confusing I am so glad that someone has made this ACK I LOVE you so much!
Ok ok this campaign might need it I am only on third level now but it is indeed a great idea XD
I AM SO HAPPY EMPEROR got an update :D

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Statistics
Downloads:1,712
Favorites: [Who?]0