Browse Categories
New Files

Download File Post Review Post Comment

TROY

Author File Description
lansard
File Details
Difficulty: Easy
l’Égypte s'est installée ,dans sa soif de conquête, au delà de la mer méditerranée dans une région lointaine dominée par les peuplades perses mais surtout grecs. Vous apprendrez a mater les invasions de vos voisins européens et imposerez ,par l'imposant port et son obélisque , la marque de l'Egypte sur leur terre a jamais !
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Senseisan Beware that 80 culture is needed .
If Cleo installed , culture is caped to 70 ( no zoo available ).
So four possibilities :
1 ) Uninstall Pharao and cleo , reinstall Pharao only.
2 ) Idem , but make a dual installation .
3 ) Edit a .sav , search " Grande" , 1062 bytes further , replace 00 00 by a 00 01 at the end of the set of existing 00 01 .
4) Join a .sav to a mail at senseisan@live.fr...

Edit Finished this morning whith 24K guys and my usual settings .
Beware that invasions are " just a little " oversized and the 6 additional warships you can obtain by delete_rebuild the warves when navy rescuing a city are of great help ...

[Edited on 01/26/12 @ 02:49 AM]

erikkeatinguo 18k Population - 12 Palatial Estates

80 Culture

100 Prosperity

25 Monument - S/L Obelisk, M Mudbrick pyramid +
burial goods

100 Kingdom

I will hold off on writing a formal review since I did not complete the mission as intended. I frequently ran into game freezing bugs due to the frequent naval invasions with my many saved files eventually being unable to push through a freeze bug (somewhere around my 4 or 5th). Rather than restart the mission entirely and hope for the best, I called it quits. Besides that, the missions is fully playable with all win conditions being able to satisfy besides culture of 80 due to lack of access to a zoo. Wars are frequent and difficult but do not occur for a long time into the mission which better balances the challenge. I played on normal difficulty for about 2 hours attempting to finish up the last mission objective of 18k population. It was enjoyable while it lasted

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:1,346
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:90.70 KB
Added:01/19/12