Home
New Releases
New Reviews
New Comments
Top-Rated

Submit File
Browse Categories
New Files

Pharaoh: Completed cities » Abedju (Abydos)

Download File Post Review Post Comment

Abedju (Abydos)

Author File Description
Caesar Alan
File Details
Era/Kingdom: Archaic period
Score: 13853
Difficulty: Very Hard
Population: 4737
Culture rating: 35
Prosperity rating: 70
Monument rating: 17
Kingdom rating: 100
Minimap:
Abedju, played on Very Hard, saved just prior to completion in 113 months.

All six forts (3 infantry, 3 archers) have been constructed and are fully garrisoned. There are 6 fully-operational warship wharves and 6 transport wharves in the city.

I incurred no debt, and the bailout gift was not taken. No personal salary was taken or used. In every year following the first, I finished with a net positive cashflow.

All housing in the city is evolved to elegant residence (the maximum possible), with access to a temple of Osiris (the only god worshipped in Abedju), as well as all available healthcare, education and entertainment facilities. This includes the single 2x2 house providing labour to the eastern side of the ferry crossing by the reed beds.

To achieve this, figs, game meat and chickpeas must be imported from Perwadjyt, Nubt and Men-Nefer, respectively.

There is also 'Perfect' coverage of every entertainment, healthcare and education building.

More details of how I built this city can be found in the forum thread Abundant Abedju
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Gweilo2
Staff
I forgot to tell you 'Welcome back' last December when I saw your first submission under this account, so please accept it belatedly.

[Edited on 04/16/22 @ 05:53 PM]

Caesar Alan
File Author
Why thank you!

I am definitely enjoying being back - even if RealLife (TM) means I have less playtime than back in the day.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Statistics
Downloads:148
Favorites: [Who?]0
Size:145.64 KB
Added:04/15/22