Author File Description
Astro
(id: Astro_mech)
File Details
Clone Campaigns required?: Yes
Number of scenarios: 4
Shadows of Lightning
by Astro_mech, a member of Pariah

This campaign is an RPG with a turn-based battle system! For those of you who don't know what that means, it means that you battle like you would in Final Fantasy or Chrono Trigger. Here are some things this campaign includes:

-In battles, you can use magic, weapons, and items.
-You can gain levels which open more force abilities.
-Out of battle, you can use the force to solve puzzles.
-Each character has his (or her) own magic abilities, strengths and weaknesses.
-You can fight many different enemies, including bosses at the end of each scenario.
-A complex story line that took weeks to think of.
-Many fun features, such as cameo battles and mini-games.
-Scenery from Coruscant, Thule, and Korriban.
-And more!

The story follows an archaeologist, Randal, that travels to the ancient Sith planet of Thule. There he meets another archaeologist, who wants to take him into the ruins. It turns out that the mysterious archaeologist, that Randal met, has higher things planned than just an excavation of the ruins.... Just as a note, the name of this campaign comes from the story, so you will have to wait to know why I named it "Shadows of Lightning."

This download also includes a guide, that shows you how to play and has a walkthrough of the last two scenarios (in case you get stuck). This also has a README file. READ THIS! It is very important!

Please rate this scenario onced you have played through it! E-mail me if you have any questions of comments. Thank you!

This scenario was made by Astro_mech. Thank you for helping me out TSLSRA. Thule, Korriban, and Coruscant have appeared previously, by Lucas Arts. Sound from Shadows of the Empire, by Tevious; The Tale of Sev'rance Tann, by Master Echuu; Tales of Jedi Knights III, by Kowe_el_Ewok; and sith13's sound pack. The Immoble_RPG AI by Tevious. The Starfighter AI by Tevious. The Immobile-Random AI by Astro_mech. Window V and Cantina Set mods by Brownboot. Bitmap by Admiral_Zaarin. Thanks to my playtesters! Thank you everybody!
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
Emissary of the Prophets
(id: Admiral Zaarin)
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance5.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
PLAYABILITY: This is a truly great scenario. Although it can be difficult to understand at first, reading the walkthroughs really helps.
BALANCE: This was a very well balanced scenario: You have plenty of problem solving and cutscenes to off-set the action.
CREATIVITY: This was a very creative idea.
MAP DESIGN: Map design was very well done, although I think the Coruscant Upper City could have been done better. Congratulations on the beautiful maps! :D
Story/Instructions: These were very well done. Everything was explained well and I was never at a loss at what to do. The storyline was excellent and I can't wait for SoL2!
Super_Jedi7
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0
Balance4.0
Creativity5.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
if your stil here astro mech.Thanks you game was very fun
playabilty 4 it was fun once you got the idea of the game you get used to it.
The balcne was good you dinted lose easily but you dintd win easily ethier i give it a 4
max creativity i give it a 6 if i colud.I mean turn based fighting had this been done beofre?
The maps were deisned good it looked and souned like they sholud
The story and help was allso good it explained how to play

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability4.0