Coruscant Life SE

Author File Description
Emissary of the Prophets
(id: Admiral Zaarin)
File Details
Clone Campaigns required?: Yes
Style: Role Playing Only
Number of scenarios: 1
The long awaited re-make of my hit campaign Coruscant Life. It has many new features and an improved map, so you'll want to check it out. :)
AuthorComments & Reviews   ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )
killerfoot NO comments? This scenario is legendary! I am gonna review it later....
killerfoot
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions4.0
This Follows the story of Kleev Rev on the planet of Courucant!

Playability: 5
The playability is excelent! You have a whole city to walk around, and its not just a plain old city with a few people in it... it has THOUSANDS! and Half of them talk... and they all say different stuff! Like: "Can't you see im NOBLE, I cant be seen talking to commoners!"

Balance: 4
Balance... is O.K.. Thats why i gave it a 4. It almost got a three, but since you can buy upgrades, it kinda balances the whole thing out. However, I kinda had trouble finding my appartment!

Creativity: 4
Creativity was great! It must have taken you AGES to make the whole city! But, I marked down a point because the undercity reminded me of knights of the old republic 1, on the planet Terrace. But, Other then that... It was great!

Map Design: 5
Ok... This is one of the better scores.. As i said before, it must have taken you AGES to make the whole city... It looks and feels just like a real city! I thought I was Dreaming when I was walking around! So... All in all, This is a great map design!

Story/Instructions: 4
Alright, This was good too. But I marked down a point because you did not say where your apartment was. However, You did Mention every single detail. Like what Upgrades you have, your inventory, and everything else that you have. Oh I forgot.... It also shows objectives... heheh..

Additional Comments:
This is a Legendary campaign! It reminds me of life in the big city 2, which is a good thing!
oh_em_gee
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance5.0
Creativity4.0
Map Design5.0
Story/Instructions5.0
Playability: 5
Ok... I loved it! The playability was excellent! i loved how you could just wander around a huge city, doing anything you want! So, This is one of the higher scores! RIGHT ON!!!!!

Balance: 5
The balance was also great! I mean, You could buy upgrades to make you the toughest of the tough! You can buy upgrades like... to increase your attack AND armor AND health!

Creativity: 4
Like killerfoot said, I also brought you down a point because of the old republic under city thingy. But, I really liked how every person said something... thats a good thing in my point of view.

Map Design: 5
The map design is one of the strongest points in the scenario. Because, You built a huge explorable city, but the only downpoint is that it lags like HECK! I mean, I have a 1.8 GHZ Pentium 4, and it still lags! i mean WOW!

Story/Instructions: 5
The story/instructions were also good, but i also, could not find the freakin apartment! If you told people where it was in the instructions, It would make the scenario WAY more appealing!

Additional Comments:
I loved it! :D!
your_rival heya zaarin, quite a nice mod it is ;D loved it:D

however: when i unlock the 'hidden stage/part/level' i'm to answer these 3 questions. The first one is of no concern, but the second one and the third one are answered fór me. It seems like the first two are correct, then im asked to 'say something' and i'm put in one of those power plants, and i die..

Any help would be rather nice ;D

greetz
Empress Fumiko
(id: BananaTrooper)
Excuse me, but I'm having the same problem as the guy above. Also, I can't find any of the job locations.

Post Review Post Comment

HGDL v0.8.2

Login
Forum Username:

Password:

Create a new account
Forgot password?
Rating
Breakdown
Playability5.0
Balance4.5
Creativity4.0