Please login or register

Scenario Design
Moderated by MosheLevi, Mister SCP

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Select cards from any civ in editor
posted 03-07-09 08:40 AM EDT (US)   
Can anybody give an insight on how to select HC cards from any civ while in the editor (Single Player mode).

Let's say I'm playing Spanish. In the editor, I have selected a home-city. I would want access cards to ALL techs from ALL civs so that I can use them in the game. How to select cards in the editor?
Replies:
posted 03-07-09 01:42 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5  
In the homecity editor make the homecity levels up to level 131, that will reset the cardas and you can choose new ones.

EDIT: sry I saw the other post too late. I tried that and changed something but it didn't work...

EDIT: lol
I tried again because I remembered that you mustn't double click on the hc in the folder. You must click on Enter (or whatever it is in the english version).First my homecity was sp_St. Petersburg_homecity then it was homecityPetersburg.

[This message has been edited by Sir_Hans (edited 03-07-2009 @ 02:03 PM).]

posted 03-08-09 04:35 AM EDT (US)     2 / 5  
Can anybody give an insight on how to select HC cards from any civ while in the editor (Single Player mode).

Let's say I'm playing Spanish. In the editor, I have selected a home-city. I would want access cards to ALL techs from ALL civs so that I can use them in the game. How to select cards in the editor?
So I modifided homecityrussain from the campaign folder (ca. 45 KB). I make three tries. All were succesfull 1st add Cheap Outposts from Ottoman, 2nd add 2 Shrinewagons (japanese card) and 3th to add a locked card from russia(HCUnluckFort).
Also I was able to select the amount of how often i can send one card and the age.

To do it yourself i recommend take a unlocked card (that is in the deck of course) that is less different from the choosen one (so you know where to place the codes). IF u wish I can send you my one via e-mail (see my profile) so you can get a look how i made it. At least i think the homecities from MyGames/AoE3/Savegames havent this potential so you`d better to choose one from campaign folder.
You can choose theoretical every card from every deck. It is just limited by the deck space (dont know if it is 40 if you mod your deck yourself or max 20-25(like in rel singleplayer)).

ESO2 Name:Sir_ConstantinESO Name:Sir_Pacman
Trigger Freak and Modder for AOE3

SCP Editor Tools---my map pack---Some incomplete stuff
My trigger Pack
posted 03-08-09 04:35 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5  

So I modifided homecityrussain from the campaign folder (ca. 45 KB). I make three tries. All were succesfull 1st add Cheap Outposts from Ottoman, 2nd add 2 Shrinewagons (japanese card) and 3th to add a locked card from russia(HCUnluckFactory).
Also I was able to select the amount of how often i can send one card and the age.

To do it yourself i recommend take a unlocked card (that is in the deck of course) that is less different from the choosen one (so you know where to place the codes). IF u wish I can send you my one via e-mail (see my profile) so you can get a look how i made it. At least i think the homecities from MyGames/AoE3/Savegames havent this potential so you`d better to choose one from campaign folder.
You can choose theoretical every card from every deck. It is just limited by the deck space (dont know if it is 40 if you mod your deck yourself or max 20-25(like in real singleplayer)).

I unlocked
-Colonial Milita (compareable to strelet1)
-Factory (comepareable to UnlockFord)
-Shrine Wagons (and set limit to send it 5 times instead of 2) (compareable to UnlockFord or covered wgon
-Cheap Outposts (compareable to any tech)

My trigger Pack

[This message has been edited by Mister SCP (edited 03-08-2009 @ 11:44 AM).]

posted 03-09-09 11:38 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5  
if u still want to make a sceanario i offer you to do the deck and post it via email
You should give me informatiosn about: -Card`s names
-if i should change the Age where u can send the card (discovery-industrial)
-if i should change the limit

My trigger Pack
posted 04-01-09 12:02 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5  
I'm looking at your suggestions. Meanwhile, thanks for the ideas.
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design » Select cards from any civ in editor
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames