The Saloon (Off Topic)
Moderated by Maffia, Elpea, LordKivlov

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Post in this thread and I will bluntly say what I think of you
« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
posted 07-23-06 08:16 PM EDT (US)   
I stole this from OD. So what? Who cares where I got the idea from? Get over it.
Replies:
posted 07-23-06 08:16 PM EDT (US)     1 / 123  
posted 07-23-06 08:19 PM EDT (US)     2 / 123  
FlyingMonkey: I like you, in that I think you know what's what and don't bullshit or take things too seriously. I think you're as impressive and the general feeling seems to be though, but that might be just cos you don't post much.
posted 07-23-06 08:25 PM EDT (US)     3 / 123  
Hm, less one word "k" posts and it will be fine

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
[][][][][][][][][][] Stonewall J [][][][][][][][][][][]
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
posted 07-23-06 08:28 PM EDT (US)     4 / 123  
hello shrink!!

sig
posted 07-23-06 08:31 PM EDT (US)     5 / 123  
Jas is awesome.

`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.··.¸ Mononoke Tachi Dake .¸¸.··.¸¸.··.¸¸.
.¸¸.··.¸¸.··.¸¸.· Only the Mononoke ·.¸.·.¸¸.·.¸¸.··.¸
posted 07-23-06 08:35 PM EDT (US)     6 / 123  
Holla' at a brutha

posted 07-23-06 08:38 PM EDT (US)     7 / 123  
Fun seeing you at Rise of Legends Heaven, Mudokon.

׺°˜`°º×ALL HAIL THE UNCLELAND!׺°˜`°º×[/ind]\

[ind]Help to reveal the Dumbo Conspiracy to the World!

posted 07-23-06 08:42 PM EDT (US)     8 / 123  
Burned my fingers, man. This thread is hot.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diem nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut lacreet dolore. In the middle of a room stands a suicide. Magna aliguam erat volutpat. Ut wisis enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tution ullam corper suscipit lobortis. Eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum delenit au duis dolore te feugat nulla facilisi. I began at awareness.
posted 07-23-06 08:57 PM EDT (US)     9 / 123  
Oh do me! do me!
posted 07-23-06 08:57 PM EDT (US)     10 / 123  
Stonewall: I like you for your good moderating and jovial nature. I don't very much like the post in this thread though, and I was only taking the piss when I tried to get you to ban Nelson.

Bk!: Bk is awesome. The wit, the charm, the intelligence is all there. I'm not keen on the odd bouts of extremism and sometimes you don't debate too well.

Echo: Of course I like Echo! You're a generally nice and endearing person; sometimes funny too. Sometimes you can be unjustifiably harsh on people (who you probably don't like) which I think is more a symptom of what happens to forums when a certain "friendship group" becomes the main bulk and "oldie" area of a community. That's really an aspect of HG foruming I don't like, as it happens all over the place to a lot of people.
I miss the time when we were much closer over MSN. Unfortunately, I didn't speak to you for literally months, and the fact my sleeping and waking hours are now normal means it's hard to move back towards knowing you well over MSN. You're online right now, for instance, but I've been writing this post and need to go to bed.

GoForGoldenJarls: I didn't like you in 2002/2003, but 2004+ = good! My opinion of you is much the same as of FlyingMonkey. I like your very light hearted nature.

Lord Iarune: I don't have much of an opinion. I recognise your name from both here and ROLH, but you haven't done anything that's stood out to me yet. However, I think you came across too possessive in regards to the custom civs at ROLH. If you know what I mean. Which you do.

ajaxthegreater: You don't post enough. You'd fit into the category of people who post fairly often but, for the most part, pass under the radar.

-
Don't worry, I don't like everyone. This would be lame if I did.

posted 07-23-06 08:58 PM EDT (US)     11 / 123  
Shrink > MudokonGod.

Ichbinian
Oldie from RTWH!
posted 07-23-06 08:59 PM EDT (US)     12 / 123  
Yes, yes, do NAT, do NAT!
posted 07-23-06 09:00 PM EDT (US)     13 / 123  
Cake! Cake! Cake!
posted 07-23-06 09:00 PM EDT (US)     14 / 123  

Quote:

However, I think you came across too possessive in regards to the custom civs at ROLH. If you know what I mean. Which you do.

Aye. Totally true. I guess I should tone down on that.

׺°˜`°º×ALL HAIL THE UNCLELAND!׺°˜`°º×[/ind]\

[ind]Help to reveal the Dumbo Conspiracy to the World!

posted 07-23-06 09:03 PM EDT (US)     15 / 123  
This is quite interesting.

Cosmopolitan? Check.
posted 07-23-06 09:04 PM EDT (US)     16 / 123  
Hehe, everyone thinks me and Monk are the same person both here and at FPH

posted 07-23-06 09:08 PM EDT (US)     17 / 123  
Who wants to bet there will be a similar thread? You know, people here are such trenders.

posted 07-23-06 09:09 PM EDT (US)     18 / 123  
Sounds interesting, I'm game.

Help me to tally the forums belief patterns, vote in my poll

Tally so far:-
Agnostics:18
Atheists:28
Theists:42
posted 07-23-06 09:10 PM EDT (US)     19 / 123  
No forum fad, this is the only one there will be, it all stays in this thread.
posted 07-23-06 09:18 PM EDT (US)     20 / 123  
Ok. I'm in.

And just for the record, I don't confuse GFGJ and FM.

6 minutes remaining.
posted 07-23-06 09:19 PM EDT (US)     21 / 123  
NAT: Yes, I like NAT. While I like you a lot as a person - you're funny etc, I also think you're a really good Seraph. More Seraphs would do well to be a part of the community as well as run the site.

Ichbinian: No opinion. Sorry, it's basically the same as ajax. I'm sure if I had a bunch of your posts I could form an opinion, but there's nothing there right now.

FD2: I don't like you as much as I did before you became a mod. I only see you mod at RTWH, and I don't think you do very good at it. Before you were a mod, you seemed more jokey and posted more and I liked it.
I don't like how you come on MSN for one second, give a link to some picture or something, then go straight offline again.

Sunny: Bah, everyone likes Sunny. I also like Sunny. While you completely **** around, you're also extremely intelligent. You know how to debate, and you have a good mind for knowing what's what. You'd also make a good staff member.

Yamato Take: I think you're generally alright (though it's fairly neutral) when you're just joking around, which is most of the time, but I'm not keen on the more strongly religious or American aspects. Such are my prejudices.

THANATOS: A difficult one to say. I see the name, and I like you, but I can't specifically say why. I think you're possibly rising up from the neutral ground of Ich and ajax, which would explain why I can't put my finger on it.

posted 07-23-06 09:20 PM EDT (US)     22 / 123  

Quote:

And just for the record, I don't confuse GFGJ and FM.

I do, I kinda think they're the same person. Sorry :/

[This message has been edited by NAT (edited 07-23-2006 @ 09:21 PM).]

posted 07-23-06 09:20 PM EDT (US)     23 / 123  
Graceless: No real opinion.

Btw, I'm probably not as blunt as the title suggests, but it's very truthful regardless.

[This message has been edited by MudokonGod (edited 07-23-2006 @ 09:21 PM).]

posted 07-23-06 09:27 PM EDT (US)     24 / 123  

Quote:

I don't like how you come on MSN for one second, give a link to some picture or something, then go straight offline again.

Zomg truth. FD2's notorious for that.

posted 07-23-06 09:29 PM EDT (US)     25 / 123  

Quote:

I do, I kinda think they're the same person. Sorry :/

WTF?

« Previous Page  1 2 3 ··· 5  Next Page »
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » The Saloon (Off Topic) » Post in this thread and I will bluntly say what I think of you
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames