Moderated by Maffia, JimXIX

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Fan Patch 1.1 notes
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 11 12  Next Page »
posted 03-04-09 02:10 PM EDT (US)   

http://agesanctuary.com/index.php?portal=TAD&showtopic=121770

Fan Patch 1.1 is of a much larger scope than 1.0 - whereas 1.0 sought only to balance India and Japan, in Fan Patch 1.1 we have sought to balance the other civs. In addition, we have introduced a whole raft of new maps and improved maps. And what is more, these maps will be playable in rated games!

We still have a bit to go in Fan Patch 1.1's development. We will shortly be seeking the community's help in translating the patch notes and various edited string files to languages other than English. We will also be doing a comprehensive bug hunt on our own.

Expect release in 7-14 days.

AoE3 Heaven cherub
AgeSanctuary administrator
NerVe Clan member
Replies:
posted 03-15-09 00:29 AM EDT (US)     276 / 285  
Thanks for the nitpicking, you're totally correct. I'll change it to "but strelets can't raid very well when the opponent has a large mass of cav".

some noob: Still - You need to use correct punctuation and grammar if it's going to be excepted.
posted 03-15-09 01:03 AM EDT (US)     277 / 285  
Hah. So says you.
doesn't it take ~ 50 strelets to 1 shot kill a CdB :P

QUACK
posted 03-15-09 04:57 AM EDT (US)     278 / 285  
If you read it again, you'll see that I never denied playing Treaty games. I simply asked if it was relavant to the topic - which it wasn't. And whether or not I have experience in Treaty, the argument was still the same; I have less experience and am therefore wrong.
it is not you have less expereince, you had zero. many of your argument in that thread dont hold water, such as a few seconds faster age up time dont matter, when in fact they do and it is far more than a few seconds, and how extra 6.7% wood cutting rate is important to a civ only need finite amount of wood for upgrades. i dont wish to repeat everything here again. what it came down to is that you didnt get it before i explained, you still didnt get it after i explained, maybe because you just dont get it, maybe because you had no treaty game experience (which i decided to pointed out to you), who knows.

[This message has been edited by ultimitsu (edited 03-15-2009 @ 05:04 PM).]

posted 03-15-09 05:42 AM EDT (US)     279 / 285  
Thanks for the nitpicking, you're totally correct. I'll change it to "but strelets can't raid very well when the opponent has a large mass of cav".
Why would you make strelets if they had a large mass of cav? You'd make 1 batch as per usual and be scouting to see they only have a stable up and switch to muskets.

Proud Citizen of Sovietcanuckistan
posted 03-15-09 06:45 AM EDT (US)     280 / 285  
since when do you take something as a fact without prove kivlov...

Oh and ultimitsu you missed out the time went you did it to me in this thread.

Mudkips did 9/11 - The way I see it is, I'm playing this game for the fun of it, not to prove that I have a fiery E-wang of doom.
posted 03-15-09 02:22 PM EDT (US)     281 / 285  
Why would you make strelets if they had a large mass of cav? You'd make 1 batch as per usual and be scouting to see they only have a stable up and switch to muskets.
My original arguement is that BR are way too good in team games. You are trying to take this out of the original context.

some noob: Still - You need to use correct punctuation and grammar if it's going to be excepted.
posted 03-15-09 05:00 PM EDT (US)     282 / 285  
Oh and ultimitsu you missed out the time went you did it to me in this thread.
what did I do to you? Did I tell you that you are PR X and I am PR Y so shut up?

or was it just telling you that you have a lot to learn and learn them before you talk? If you cant handle it then dont engage in an debate that you have no idea of.

[This message has been edited by ultimitsu (edited 03-15-2009 @ 05:05 PM).]

posted 03-16-09 02:46 PM EDT (US)     283 / 285  
if it was a debate then clearly i have an idea, i'd also aprciate it if you stopped flaming me for have a different opinion from you.

Mudkips did 9/11 - The way I see it is, I'm playing this game for the fun of it, not to prove that I have a fiery E-wang of doom.
posted 03-16-09 03:06 PM EDT (US)     284 / 285  
1, yo had the wrong idea.
2, telling you that you are wrong is not flaming.
posted 03-16-09 03:47 PM EDT (US)     285 / 285  
t is not you have less expereince, you had zero. many of your argument in that thread dont hold water, such as a few seconds faster age up time dont matter, when in fact they do and it is far more than a few seconds, and how extra 6.7% wood cutting rate is important to a civ only need finite amount of wood for upgrades. i dont wish to repeat everything here again. what it came down to is that you didnt get it before i explained, you still didnt get it after i explained, maybe because you just dont get it, maybe because you had no treaty game experience (which i decided to pointed out to you), who knows.
Maybe it’s because I found your reasoning inadequate and require you to explain it more thoroughly. Probably because you never actually explained why the extra few seconds mattered, but merely assumed that they were of utmost importance, which is beyond me and requires explanation.

Also, I have yet to say that I have zero treaty experience. In fact, I’ve confirmed twice before that I have some. I’d be happy to continue the rest of the discussion on the topic where it originated.
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 11 12  Next Page »
Age of Empires III Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussions » Fan Patch 1.1 notes
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Empires III Heaven | HeavenGames