Town's Crier
Moderated by Major Helper

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Blacksmith Error?
posted 12-02-07 02:52 PM CT (US)   
December 2, 2007.

I wanted to enter the Blacksmith to update a utility when a message told me "Technical error". What's the meaning of this? All the Blacksmith's content was deleted? Can someone explain me if this is normal? I don't understand nothing, this is the first time I see this message on this website. Sry if I posted crap, but i am concerned! Then u can delete this topic later if u want.

"Seriously, if human stupidity could be used as a source of power wed already be a class-III civilization and our rockets wouldve reached Andromeda by now."
« Cliffs! (4.5) »

["The prequels were great. They had some unironic high moments, laughable low points, and a cornucopia of memes. The sequels are just porridge and white noise." -Some internet rando.]
Replies:
posted 12-02-07 04:41 PM CT (US)     1 / 17  
i have the same problem

its scottttttttttttttyyyyyyy
posted 12-02-07 04:56 PM CT (US)     2 / 17  
I too am having a problem with the blacksmith... I've uploaded an utility on the 12th of november, and it still hasn't showed up...

BTW, this belongs to "Website comments and announcements" or "Troubleshooting" (main forum).
posted 12-02-07 05:38 PM CT (US)     3 / 17  
It's working fine for me.

"We are only supposed to stereotype the games, and not the gamers. I think I might have blurred that line with mine though? Oh well, if the shoe fits... " - AnastasiaKafka
From here
posted 12-03-07 02:52 AM CT (US)     4 / 17  
OtmSHankIil you French? Just curious.

It could be that the utility has been removed or there are too much people downloading it? And yeah, the mods will take notice faster if it's on Website Comments & Announcements since I think all the mods see the messages there whereas not all of them frequent TC.

"While I'm profaning I might as well do the whole f*cking thing."
-- Christopher Hitchens
http://soundcloud.com/adult-entertainment - Intriguing music! Made by me! (It's excellent!)
posted 12-03-07 09:28 AM CT (US)     5 / 17  
it was down 4 a few hours but its ok now

its scottttttttttttttyyyyyyy
posted 12-03-07 01:08 PM CT (US)     6 / 17  
Alright then, if this happens again i'll try to find that "Troubleshooting" forum, sry if I don't know enoughly of this...

BTW I'm not French, but Chilean... Why that question???

PS: Delete this thing now.

"Seriously, if human stupidity could be used as a source of power wed already be a class-III civilization and our rockets wouldve reached Andromeda by now."
« Cliffs! (4.5) »

["The prequels were great. They had some unironic high moments, laughable low points, and a cornucopia of memes. The sequels are just porridge and white noise." -Some internet rando.]
posted 12-03-07 03:10 PM CT (US)     7 / 17  
BTW I'm not French, but Chilean... Why that question???
Somehow the way you built up some phrases made it look like you'd speak French as mothertongue. Nevermind.

"While I'm profaning I might as well do the whole f*cking thing."
-- Christopher Hitchens
http://soundcloud.com/adult-entertainment - Intriguing music! Made by me! (It's excellent!)
posted 12-03-07 04:25 PM CT (US)     8 / 17  
Alright then, if this happens again i'll try to find that "Troubleshooting" forum, sry if I don't know enoughly of this...
PS: Delete this thing now.
No need to request for deletion. Ask for a mod to relocate this to another forum.
posted 12-03-07 08:39 PM CT (US)     9 / 17  
Use email next time.

Cesar Bernardi you complained in the SD forum that this thread was “left unnoticed and unanswered by AOKH crew.”

I sent an email 4 minutes after this thread opened, at 2:56 to Zen and the blacksmith was on line shortly after.

Blacksmith staff has other jobs than to check the Town’s Crier for blacksmith issues. Email would be the correct approach.
posted 12-04-07 07:06 AM CT (US)     10 / 17  
First time I've ever seen Tanneur burning someone.
posted 12-06-07 02:48 PM CT (US)     11 / 17  
Right right then! I'm sry! But i'm not usual to use Internet, I must go to a cybercafe to do this, I am a noob for this... Well, then move it to another forum or something.

So stop burning me if I make mistakes so often right?

« Cliffs! (4.5) »

posted 12-06-07 03:24 PM CT (US)     12 / 17  
You have to go to cybercafes? That makes two of us.

And two hispanohablantes, too.
posted 12-07-07 01:39 PM CT (US)     13 / 17  
HAHA U SUK U GO 2 CAFE LOLOLOL U R MOM!!!
Actually I feel thine pain. Well, did once, that is.
posted 12-08-07 10:31 PM CT (US)     14 / 17  
Sorry, the database server hiccuped. It ate too many gremlins and had indigestion problems.

Zen
posted 12-09-07 03:04 AM CT (US)     15 / 17  
Bossman zenny has indigestion!

A server can hiccup?!?

Is it fixed?
posted 12-09-07 11:28 AM CT (US)     16 / 17  
No, the gremlins must leave. From the other end.
posted 12-18-07 04:30 PM CT (US)     17 / 17  
Ole!

Heh, you guys are mentals.

In the beggining god created the universe. This has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made many people very angry. - Douglas Adams, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
This man does not tell a lie. - Scud
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig.
Yep, sorry people, I have returned
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » Blacksmith Error?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames