Please login or register

General and Strategy Discussion
Moderated by John the Late

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: A Complaint
posted 05-21-04 03:37 PM CT (US)   
I just came from the zone; i had decided to play my first rated game. i saw a game 2v2 so i joined and the gamed started. All the players were under 1700. So far so Good right? About five seconds into the game, my ally resignes. I think 'this sucks' but i keep playing. But then my enemy begins to pull ahead and castles in 14 minutes. I was not only abandoned by this guys buddy so that he could win 2v1, he was also a smurf! his name was grim_joker or something like that. I quit after he castled. I was sick that someone would prey on people like that.

[This message has been edited by King Bob VI (edited 05-25-2004 @ 03:24 PM).]

Replies:
posted 05-21-04 04:02 PM CT (US)     1 / 5  
NEVER play rated team games without bringing a known teammate.

[This message has been edited by Pale Horse (edited 05-21-2004 @ 04:04 PM).]

posted 05-21-04 05:01 PM CT (US)     2 / 5  
perhaps your ally realised you were a noob and went ahead and resigned, i cant think of another reason.
posted 05-22-04 03:17 AM CT (US)     3 / 5  
DrunkenCelt you could do something about your attitude, I've seen you post quite a few comments that are uncalled for. Don't make me fix your attitude.

•Qazitory•
•AoE3 rating: Qazitory
My AoE3:TWC mods: QazUI - Treasure - Main Menu - Low Lag HC - Deck selection•
•Guide my keystrokes, keep my programs alive, protect me from viruses, back up my drive.•
posted 05-23-04 00:25 AM CT (US)     4 / 5  
Nicely done, Qaz.

Horse is right. Only play against people you trust. It's too much to hope for that everyone will acknowledge a "newbies only" title.

posted 05-23-04 03:02 PM CT (US)     5 / 5  
Or dont play rated team games, you dont get many points for it. Only play rated team games if your playign with a smurf as your ally

MSN Zone: Blazin_Rulezzz
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussion » A Complaint
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames