Please login or register

General and Strategy Discussion
Moderated by John the Late

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: >> A way to save AoK
posted 05-04-06 00:30 AM CT (US)   
i just learned of a project that some people are putting together to use once the zone is gone in June. Empireslegacy is the name. They plan on making it very focused on community and are aiming to make it better than the zone ever was.

Here is the link empireslegacy.com

and here is link to their forums: empireslegacy.com/forum

They are welcoming any advice/suggestions and ask that everyone spread the word about the new forum to help get the aok community involved.

-----------
Replies:
posted 05-04-06 02:49 PM CT (US)     1 / 13  
Toolman showed us a link already about empires legacy replacing the zone in the thread about the zone ending and stuff, but good that u posted this so other people know

[This message has been edited by sloppisloth (edited 05-04-2006 @ 03:01 PM).]

posted 05-08-06 08:07 PM CT (US)     2 / 13  
heh, okay =)

also mentioned in the other thread is the vetev.com matchmaking project.

I read on vetev's forums that they have no intentions of merging with empireslegacy. Looks like the age community will end up getting divided.

-----------
posted 05-08-06 08:26 PM CT (US)     3 / 13  
No, more likely the majority of the age community will choose one (probaby empireslegacy) and the rest will follow rather than be a minority on another server.
posted 05-17-06 06:29 PM CT (US)     4 / 13  
Currently we our looking for Lobby MoDs and so on.. you have to pass a test and pass the interview so we get only mature mods...

So anyone interested please join

~GM_Leader_L450

posted 05-17-06 06:34 PM CT (US)     5 / 13  

Quote:

you have to pass a test and pass the interview so we get only mature mods...

Are you really so naive to believe that an interview and a test will get you mature mods?

posted 05-17-06 07:35 PM CT (US)     6 / 13  
I think that i am a perfect candidate for a mod. I am mature, respectful, and helpful. Unlike some other people, I keep my imature jokes to myself while keeping a good, healthy attitude towards others. If possible, I will look forward to becoming a mod. my only bad qualities that i will completely not tell you and ignore are... i get mad easily (especailly if someone insults mongolia) i tend to ask people to suck my balls when i get mad, i sometimes tell people false information like that mongols are the best civ, and im a giant liar, never trust me for a minute.
But lets not talk about that, lets just be reasured that the full proof interview and test will weed out those who are not mature.
posted 05-17-06 09:57 PM CT (US)     7 / 13  

Quote:

I think that i am a perfect candidate for a mod. I am mature, respectful, and helpful ... i get mad easily ... i tend to ask people to suck my balls when i get mad ... im a giant liar, never trust me for a minute.

Sounds good to me, why don't you apply for a cherub position here at HG?

btw, you spelled 'Mongolia' wrong in your sig.

[This message has been edited by King Bob VI (edited 05-18-2006 @ 04:05 PM).]

posted 05-18-06 00:30 AM CT (US)     8 / 13  
King Bob, stop trying to flame people and go back to the Town's Crier where you belong.

STEVE
Age of Kings Heaven, Myll Clan

* Learn the Flush -- So you know how to play the game.
* Play Online -- So you can actually play the game.
posted 05-18-06 06:10 AM CT (US)     9 / 13  
And on your way back I suggest you try to find yourself a sarcasm detector as it seems you have major trouble spotting it, even in it's most blatant form.
posted 05-18-06 08:05 AM CT (US)     10 / 13  

Yeah.... Suddently king bob shows up and starts to insult people

Come on please have some decency king bob people are trying to have some fun and you with your bad sarcasm come here

i think everyone should have the possibility of posting freely and send imature jokes but moderatly without offending anyone

in other matters i would candidate myself but my net is very controlled and bumps up frequently

WHAT THE BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I am no Turk i am Portuguese ..... I just like to play Turk
And the 50 thousand Janissarys came upon the byzantine walls Constantinople and the byzantine empire were about to end..
posted 05-18-06 01:55 PM CT (US)     11 / 13  
lol i know i spelled mongoria wrong. U know how asians always pronounce everything with to many R's? thats what i was going for. sorry if that offended anyone, but its the honest truth. I really dont mind if anyones sarcastic or insulting towards me. i actually kind of deserve it cus im sarcastic and offensive too (i tell people to suck my balls)

[This message has been edited by sloppisloth (edited 05-18-2006 @ 02:42 PM).]

posted 05-18-06 03:55 PM CT (US)     12 / 13  

Quote:

And on your way back I suggest you try to find yourself a sarcasm detector as it seems you have major trouble spotting it, even in it's most blatant form.

Yea, I knew he was completely serious, hence the completely serious suggestion that he should be a mod here.

(btw, no offense meant to you, sloppisloth)

Sorry for ruining this great thread guys.

[This message has been edited by King Bob VI (edited 05-18-2006 @ 04:03 PM).]

posted 05-18-06 07:37 PM CT (US)     13 / 13  
dont worry, i wasnt offended, the only way to offend me is to insult mongolia. dont worry king bob, u dindt ruin it. i was after all the one who made the sarcastic post about becoming a mod (the day i become i mod is the day china takes over mongolia , God forbid!)
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » General and Strategy Discussion » >> A way to save AoK
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames