Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Thats a Neat Trick!
posted 02-17-05 06:34 PM CT (US)   
What is the best and only Age of Empires 2:TC TV show?

"Thats a neat trick!" starring Harry Pheet, your VDML host. The series has comedy, action, romance, and some really neat tricks!! Auditions start today, so if you want your neat trick on Age TV, this is the place to go. Auditions can be submitted here or privately at my email addy heyfreakhead@hotmail.com
Send your neat trick in scenario format, along with your aok:heven games name and e-mail address. Entries will be reviewed and checked for origionality.

The first download is avaliable at the Blacksmith here http://aok.heavengames.com/blacksmith/descpages/single/1963.shtml, so grab your popcorn, soda, and candy corn, and enjoy the show!

MoX_MiThRaNdIr
Current Project: A Battle for Peace - 45% Complete-(Reopened)

"You won't feel better until you get this thing off your chest"- Patrick Star (Spongebob Squarepants)
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig.

[This message has been edited by MoX_MiThRaNdIr (edited 02-21-2005 @ 05:42 PM).]

Replies:
posted 02-17-05 06:50 PM CT (US)     1 / 8  
Wrong forum (I think), moved.

Adder |
"I would like to wonder if Adder always acts like a stuck up asshole?" - Coldviper
posted 02-17-05 07:05 PM CT (US)     2 / 8  
I didn't think this realy fit in any of the other forums. I could put it in scen design I guess...

nm lol

MoX_MiThRaNdIr

"You won't feel better until you get this thing off your chest"- Patrick Star (Spongebob Squarepants)
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your sig.

[This message has been edited by MoX_MiThRaNdIr (edited 02-18-2005 @ 04:59 PM).]

posted 02-18-05 05:02 PM CT (US)     3 / 8  
Hmmm. . . . I like it! Will it be a cutscene?

If so, I was thinking of something to send in, I'll post later when I've thought of it . . .

I strayed out of thought and time. Stars wheeled overhead and everyday was as long as a life-age of the earth. But it was not the end. I've been sent back until my task is done...
... I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.
posted 02-18-05 06:39 PM CT (US)     4 / 8  
I must admit this sounds intresting, I just might "audition."

Crusader
I've been away, but now I'm back.
Just Life scenario is still under progress and will not be abandoned untill finished
Click here to sign up for playtesting or see screens.
Thank you for reading this messege, now back to your regular scheduled program
posted 02-18-05 07:31 PM CT (US)     5 / 8  
Sort of an Age of Idol.
posted 02-19-05 06:44 AM CT (US)     6 / 8  
Dude, that one is really scraping the barrel.

Would you mind posting what tricks you've already got so I dont make an arse of myself by sending in old tricks.

Cheers, Morv

posted 02-20-05 10:29 PM CT (US)     7 / 8  
i wouldnt mind sendin in one of my tricks i learned!

skeet skeet skeet!
posted 02-21-05 05:32 PM CT (US)     8 / 8  
I've only done one so far. It is kinda like age of idol, but it's not realy a contest. Yeah it's a cutscene. I'm putting a link to episode one in my first post, so you guys can see what it's like. It's about 5 minutes long. also, some comments would be appriciated.

MoX_MiThRaNdIr

Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Thats a Neat Trick!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames