Please login or register

Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Trying to change resource amount on items
posted 03-21-06 08:57 PM CT (US)   
I am trying to change the amount of resources that items have like gold is 800 I want that to be higher and to make the villagers I create be able to carry more.
Replies:
posted 03-21-06 08:57 PM CT (US)     1 / 14  
Use Genied.
posted 03-21-06 08:59 PM CT (US)     2 / 14  
I have used genied but I do not know what values to change.
posted 03-22-06 07:56 AM CT (US)     3 / 14  
GeniED2 Enhanced (http://aok.heavengames.com/blacksmith/showfile.php?fileid=7341) feature the function to modify any of the three stored resources of every units. For farms and fish traps, you could use triggers to change their food amounts, as displayed in my template sometimes ago. (http://aok.heavengames.com/blacksmith/showfile.php?fileid=7520)

[This message has been edited by scenario_t_c (edited 03-22-2006 @ 08:04 AM).]

posted 03-22-06 09:45 AM CT (US)     4 / 14  
Cool...Theres something I didn't know.

___~ Super Cell 51 ~___
"Live every day as though it was your last."
JESUS SAVES!
posted 03-22-06 12:46 PM CT (US)     5 / 14  
In GeniED2 Enhanced how do you modify the threee stored resources for the villagers. Also for food how would I add more food to the bush becuase it starts at 125 and to make the villager pick the whole bush before he takes it to the town center.
posted 03-22-06 12:56 PM CT (US)     6 / 14  
You should edit the resource carriage of villagers.
posted 03-22-06 01:12 PM CT (US)     7 / 14  
I had click on both the villagers and found the resource carriage and I had noticed that it was 10 so I had set it to 9999 and then I went back into the game and the villagers where still colleting 15 on food and wood and gold and stone. Also can you post a screenshot or something to help me be able to change the gold or wood or food amount.
posted 03-22-06 01:14 PM CT (US)     8 / 14  
Click if you're editing the right civilization and ensure you have edited all kinds of villagers (female + male hunters / farmers ...etc).
posted 03-22-06 01:25 PM CT (US)     9 / 14  
Let me make sure I got this right. Correct me if I am wrong to add more than 125 to the bush of food.

1. Open up GeniEd2 Enhanced
2. Choose the civ I want
3. Then choose a villager
4. Then for Store resource type 3 I choose food
5. Then for Store quantity type 3 I put a number higher than 125

posted 03-22-06 09:18 PM CT (US)     10 / 14  
Stored resource is the amount of resource of a resoure site, like 800 gold in a gold mine. For units, stored resources are the data about how many population headroom they would take.

Resource Carriage is another slot that control the amount a unit could carry, mostly used for different forms of villagers and fishing ships. However, since villagers have different forms, such as female hunters and male farmers, you have to edit the resource carriage of all 20 of them.

In your case, you should change the resource carriage (not stored resource) of male and female foragers from different civilizations to 125. If you want them to gather faster, you could also increase their work rate (2).

[This message has been edited by scenario_t_c (edited 03-22-2006 @ 09:20 PM).]

posted 03-23-06 08:44 PM CT (US)     11 / 14  
How would I edit the Stored resources like for gold to raise it from 800 and raise the other resources to.
posted 03-24-06 01:03 AM CT (US)     12 / 14  
Why did you keep changing the thing you're asking in each reply? Anyway, I would answer them all here:

Quote:

how do you modify the threee stored resources for the villagers

You don't need to modify them unless you want them to take up more or less population headrooms.

Quote:

make the villager pick the whole bush before he takes it to the town center

Change the Resource Carriage (NOT any of the three stored resource, but an individual slot above) of these units from all civilization:

female villagers (VFBAS[293])
male villagers (VMBAS[83])
female foragers (VFFOR[354])
male foragers (VMFOR[120])

Quote:

add more than 125 to the bush of food

Change the Store Resource Quantity 1 of GAIA's Forage Bush (FORAG[59]) from 125.000 to the amount you want.

Quote:

How would I edit the Stored resources like for gold to raise it from 800 and raise the other resources to.

Change the Store Resource Quantity 1 of GAIA's Gold Mine(GOLDM[66]) from 800.000 to the amount you want.

[This message has been edited by scenario_t_c (edited 03-25-2006 @ 10:05 AM).]

posted 03-24-06 06:10 PM CT (US)     13 / 14  
If u wanna change stuff that the villys and units and sofroth use get Genid2(mighta spelled wrong)

A death is a tradgity, a million deaths is a statistic...

You dont win a war(or battle)if you lose more then you gain...

Think about those last quotes very hard

posted 03-25-06 09:38 AM CT (US)     14 / 14  
Just so you know computerguy, If you change any of these values and plan on submitting the map to the blacksmith with the edited values you must include your data file otherwise it all looks the same to them, They wouldn't have the increased gold mine amounts or the higher forage bush amounts or the higher villy campacity!
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Trying to change resource amount on items
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames