Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Farewell everybodu.Noone likes me.I'm leaving forever
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 04-17-07 06:40 AM CT (US)   
Guys I see I'm "the worst" forumer here so I shall "abdicate" (talking in AoK Language).Sorry for every post I made and I really apologise.Some people like Stu will think I'm an idiot and I'm a bad guy.I'm leaving you guys so you will be comfortable without my posts.Here is the list of people who I wouldn't like to see ever again :

1.Stu
2.Scud
3.Colosseum (Colo the Great)
4.RPGary
5.And everyone who offended me.

No offend.

Farewell,

Canadian LORD...

Replies:
posted 04-17-07 07:02 AM CT (US)     1 / 53  
Ok...why are you making a thread about you leaving? If no one likes you, then its seems to me that no one would care...Either way, just because you get insulted doesn't mean you should quit AokH "forever". You nay still have some great scenarios/modpacks/campaigns/utilities to come.

--->n i

/*~-._.-~*~-._.-~*N e v e r F i ____ s h e d*~-._.-~*~-._.-~*\

...the ESTEEMED, BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY...NF~Aro
posted 04-17-07 07:06 AM CT (US)     2 / 53  
You seem to be taking things rather personal.
Remember that this is an internet forum.

No one has kicked or slapped you, or for that matter even abused you (bad language frowned upon by CoC I think).

I don't see any reason for you to leave after like 5 days after joining.

Jatayu O===|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯/
`
Battle of Saraighat, 1671|Atlantis, the Lost Realm|AOE Roman Modpack|My profile
ि
StormWind Studios
posted 04-17-07 07:20 AM CT (US)     3 / 53  
You guys make me leave...
posted 04-17-07 07:22 AM CT (US)     4 / 53  
OH NOES!

Seriously, kid, shape up. This is the internet, not kindergarden. Some people like you, some don't. Tough luck.

Luke Gevaerts » Website · YouTube · Backloggery

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that.
I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." - Frank Zappa

OD · AoKH
posted 04-17-07 07:25 AM CT (US)     5 / 53  
ROFL.

Thread of the year...

"Especially awe-inspiring is the fact that any single brain is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless stars billions of years ago... These atoms now form a conglomerate – your brain – that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans…the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, is the greatest mystery of all." - Rama
posted 04-17-07 07:54 AM CT (US)     6 / 53  
Oh, boohoo. Did the big mean internet people make fun of you? Maybe you shouldn't have tried to mean and apologize in the same post. Good riddance.

Edit: And what a lame way to get people to feel sorry for you.

[This message has been edited by Colo the Great (edited 04-17-2007 @ 07:56 AM).]

posted 04-17-07 08:01 AM CT (US)     7 / 53  
Oh but please. You've been here for what, 5 days? Come on! I've been here a long time and most people didnt like me in the beginning either. Stick to those you like and those who like you and dont run away directly.

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
posted 04-17-07 08:10 AM CT (US)     8 / 53  
Uh, excuse me, is there a point here?

No,no, no, i mean it's sort of a sympathy thread (nobody likes me wah wah etc) and then he goes on to say he never wants to see these people again. Chuck in some smartass / dumbass language and yep i agree with surgE.

VOTE 1: THIS THREAD on THREAD OF THE YEAR!

No offend.

posted 04-17-07 08:13 AM CT (US)     9 / 53  
* sniff sniff* Mine cunning snout senses gizmoz has returned.

~~ The Prophecy ~~ 4.9 An enthralling tale about a beggar named Orion.

Designing a scenario and looking for something novel? Try ► Old Explorer and it's uses ◄ 4.5

[This message has been edited by Silver Serpent (edited 04-17-2007 @ 08:14 AM).]

posted 04-17-07 08:14 AM CT (US)     10 / 53  
Colo the Great even if this is my last post here and I get banned I'm gonna be mean this time.Get to hell you really an idiot.I do not try to apologyse and be mean at the same time.I tried so hard for Vakyrie Studios.Get to hell with Valkyrie and with everything.I will stay here and try to make good scenarios.By the way,Valkyrie sucks.

With much RESPECT,

Canadian LORD...

posted 04-17-07 08:18 AM CT (US)     11 / 53  
Colo can't help it. Its in his nature
No but seriosuly, you'll just have to accept it as it is. They wont change only because you hate them

__[]_________
|||||||||||||||||
The ||||||||||||||||| Hus
OF | [/ \] |¯| [/ \] | ME
______________________________________________________________________________ |__ _ |¯|____|_______________________________________________________________________________
The Relics of Athalën (5.0) | AoK Opus - 100,000+ downloads | StormWind Studios | "I consider the conversion of Basse to be one of the great triumphs of my modding crusade" - Matt LiVecchi
posted 04-17-07 08:47 AM CT (US)     12 / 53  
Well.. What a topic. I don't even know what to say here..

''This is madness!''
''Madness? THIS IS HOLLAND!!!''
''What's the difference?''

The 300 Dutchmen will fight in the shade of an oil fountain..
posted 04-17-07 09:19 AM CT (US)     13 / 53  
Get to hell :/ Lamest thing ever

Seriously, Everyone has been flamed. It's just how things are. If you cant handle it 'get to hell'

    
posted 04-17-07 09:35 AM CT (US)     14 / 53  
Don't let the door hit 'ya on the way out.

. : T h e  T r e b u c h e t : .
    Member since 10/10/04
    Creator of the best Splash Splash ever
    SS XXIV - The Takeover
    --=---~--=-=---~-=--
"The turtles can only do so much dancing before they get tired. Then they go back in the box." -Luke M
posted 04-17-07 09:42 AM CT (US)     15 / 53  
Oh, Christ. You're not even worth a rebuttal. As trebuchet said, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

What a joke.

posted 04-17-07 10:07 AM CT (US)     16 / 53  
Well this is... Interesting...

Ok, so umm. How about yous all just quit arguing and just drop it? Lol. We've all been flamed, we've all been insulted, I know people didn't like me when I first came here, now i've made lots of friends, just ignore the bad crap, keep coming back and trying your hardest. You'll do fine

  _ » Downloads_. . . .________             
                   _ » The Continuous Screenshot Competition_. . . .________         
posted 04-17-07 10:19 AM CT (US)     17 / 53  
I've not been flamed yet Muahaha!.. :P hehe

BTW kid... Don't say anything about Valkyrie Designs... Just because you can't take a little bit criticism, you make a big sceene out of it and cry's like a little baby! I think you are great by the way, and you proberly got some skills (haven't seen what you've done yet), but when you are acting like that, are you a jerk!

No offend

Crusader_7

____¯¯ Crusader_7 ¯¯____
- Proud member of Valkyrie Designs -
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Css stats: http://hlx.vrod.dk/sig.php?player_id=29891&background=random
posted 04-17-07 10:23 AM CT (US)     18 / 53  
Shut up you crazy Dutch b*stard, lmao, ok, now you've been flamed

posted 04-17-07 10:29 AM CT (US)     19 / 53  
I encourage that you stay, but admittably, I really don't care one way or another. That's the Internet life for ya!

* * * (-) | ¯\I )¬, (¯) |) |-|- ,O /^V^\ |¯ * * *
-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-=¯=-
...Still working on The Epic of Gilgamesh...
posted 04-17-07 10:32 AM CT (US)     20 / 53  
I'm not flamed either, and hope it won't happen

''This is madness!''

posted 04-17-07 10:42 AM CT (US)     21 / 53  
Seems like "no offend" will be the trend-saying around here for a while...

"Especially awe-inspiring is the fact that any single brain is made up of atoms that were forged in the hearts of countless stars billions of years ago... These atoms now form a conglomerate – your brain – that can not only ponder the very stars that gave it birth but can also think about its own ability to think and wonder about its own ability to wonder. With the arrival of humans…the universe has suddenly become conscious of itself. This, truly, is the greatest mystery of all." - Rama
posted 04-17-07 10:48 AM CT (US)     22 / 53  
Bah, I can't be bothered flaming people, it's just not me. Lol.

Except Aro, i'll flame him forever No offend

posted 04-17-07 11:05 AM CT (US)     23 / 53  
PaladinSlaughter: Yes hehe, me too

SurgE: yeah right hehe

No offend

Crusader_7

____¯¯ Crusader_7 ¯¯____
- Proud member of Valkyrie Designs -
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Css stats: http://hlx.vrod.dk/sig.php?player_id=29891&background=random
posted 04-17-07 11:16 AM CT (US)     24 / 53  
AOKH os actually a quite nice place, as long as you ingore COLO.As somone said, it's in his nature. And BTW stu, Crusader isn't dutch, he's danish. Or at least that's what it says in his avatar.

Proud AOKH'er.

Creator of the PbP book. Check it out at www.serentine.blogspot.com
posted 04-17-07 11:20 AM CT (US)     25 / 53  
I don't think that Copenhagen is a city of the Netherlands.. If I'm wrong I must seriously learn more about my own country

''This is madness!''

[This message has been edited by paladinslaughter (edited 04-17-2007 @ 11:20 AM).]

posted 04-17-07 11:32 AM CT (US)     26 / 53  
Excuse me, what have I done....told you the facts?
All I said in the other thread was:

Ummm.....haven't your team already got into trouble for making threads like this on more than one occasion advertising your team?

No, It was blunt and straight to the point, if you what people to take you seriously, you should take yourself seriously - the way you presented this announcement way scruffy and didn't have much in the way on content, you should improve on your presentation skills and give us more information.

That is the problem, for they already have a thread in SD open about their team, and in the past got into trouble for making multiple advertising threads and going off topic in their threads and using them for types of

conversation that would better suited to their own website/forum.

Can anyone else see how this is a cardinal sin and how I have offended him so much?

Which is very true, look grow up and stop drowning yourself in your own pity.

Nobody has a problem with you, but you expect to run around like you are perfect and can't take mild concrustive criticism. I said to you that your design team had already gotten into trouble by making multiple threads, but what do you do? "Oh woe is me" isn't it?

Just grow up.

Oh, and the way you are act is very child like, and to note, it is against the CoC to post under the age of 13....for children can't take things on the internet for what they are. (Also to protect them, but your childish manner shows how children can't take part in civilized conversation)

¬_¬ Scuddles: Rhymes with huggles© ¬_¬
"Scud: the man who could even make God feel foolish." - A Banned User
"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia

[This message has been edited by Scud (edited 04-17-2007 @ 11:36 AM).]

posted 04-17-07 11:37 AM CT (US)     27 / 53  

1.Stu
2.Scud
3.Colosseum (Colo the Great)
4.RPGary
5.And everyone who offended me.

I love that list

YOU SUCK!

now you can add me to the list too

No offend

Jatayu O===|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯/
`
Battle of Saraighat, 1671|Atlantis, the Lost Realm|AOE Roman Modpack|My profile
ि
StormWind Studios

[This message has been edited by Sword_of_Storm (edited 04-17-2007 @ 11:43 AM).]

posted 04-17-07 11:43 AM CT (US)     28 / 53  
YOU SUCK!

You forgot the "No offend".

¬_¬ Scuddles: Rhymes with huggles© ¬_¬
"Scud: the man who could even make God feel foolish." - A Banned User
"Anyway, Scud's not mean, it's not in his nature...he is a bit eccentric though!" - Anastasia
posted 04-17-07 12:30 PM CT (US)     29 / 53  
This is gotta be the funniest thread I have even been in round here. Thanks for the laughs.

No offend.

With much RESPECT,

Stu183...

    
posted 04-17-07 12:48 PM CT (US)     30 / 53  
I think that Canadian LORD has left us now, which is quite a shame. He thinks that we offended them, while it's not.

''This is madness!''

posted 04-17-07 12:51 PM CT (US)     31 / 53  
I feel awful. I never knew that would be so offended by me. I thought it was a mis-understanding. I didn't mean to offend you, as I said before, I was just informing people that I was a Christian via my signature. I was looking foward to maybe playtesting your new campaign, Candadian Lord. I'm sorry if I offended you, and I hope that you'll stay at the forums.

I think this whole "arguement" was caused by a silly mis-understanding. The people on your list are nice guys...
Stu183: He's the host of a very popular AoK contest and Imperial Creations and he's put a lot of effort into their managment.
Scud: He hosts the Continuous Screenshot Competition and he's helped a lot of with any questions they might have. He has made sure that the competition is still alive and regulary updates the thread.
Colo the Great: It's well known around here that Colo states very clearly what he thinks and doesn't pull any punches. However his comments are helpful even though they're quite blunt. Plus, he's been working very hard on several new projects.

Also, Stu, I don't think English is CL's first language, so I don't think we should be laughing at his minor spelling mistakes.

If you are leaving, goodbye and good luck with your future.

Who watches the Watchmen?
Still Cristian, proud of it, etc...
"You are an important piece of my puzzle..."
Impaled Saren, executed Illidan, bludgeoned Big Daddy, and exploded Gravemind. What now?
Repent! Xenu is coming! Or so Tom Cruise would have you believe.
Boom. Headshot. Yes, I play FPS's.

[This message has been edited by RPGary (edited 04-17-2007 @ 12:55 PM).]

posted 04-17-07 01:00 PM CT (US)     32 / 53  
Canadian's speak english. I was not taking the p*ss outta the mistakes because alot of people know my difficultys in spelling. It was his way of saying things that made me laugh.

I dont mind mind the guy. His 'offend' trend has gotta stop though. He reminds me alot like danatres He is turning peoples head's when at the start he was REALLY disliked ( Sorry dude )

I will however not apoligise. It is obvious that he is looking for sympathy, but it looks like he came to the wrong place for it.

I hope you become a good forumer here. Just stop taking no offend when people say something worth listning too

    
posted 04-17-07 01:34 PM CT (US)     33 / 53  
While this thread doesn't begin to approach some of the outlandish insanity I've witnessed here in the last seven years, it is indeed quite retarded.

Yes offend.

With much ENGLISH,

Luke...

Luke Gevaerts » Website · YouTube · Backloggery

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that.
I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." - Frank Zappa

OD · AoKH
posted 04-17-07 01:36 PM CT (US)     34 / 53  
I love how he signs his posts.
posted 04-17-07 01:42 PM CT (US)     35 / 53  
Could.. Someone.. Please.. Close.. This.. Topic RIGHT NOW!? It flamed nearly everybody, it is in the wrong forum and still no one closed it!!

Sorry, I'm just a bit angry

''This is madness!''

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Farewell everybodu.Noone likes me.I'm leaving forever
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames