You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Town's Crier
Moderated by Major Helper

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Four New Cherubs: Popeychops, HockeySam18, John the Late, and Possidon
posted 08-15-14 06:46 AM CT (US)   
In what is probably a record, we have four new staff members coming aboard today (actually yesterday). Congratulate them on their new wings!

Popeychops will help moderate the Town's Crier and manage the University. In addition, he is planning a new feature, so stay tuned. HockeySam18 will help keep the site up to date with AoK:HD and AoF, the new version and expansion of the game released on Steam as well as helping out in numerous places. John the Late will help moderate the Scenario Design and Modding forum and post updates for the Continuous Screenshot Competition. Lastly, Possidon will help moderate the Scenario Design and Modding forum as well as reviewing files at the Blacksmith. I will be stepping down as a moderator of the Scenario Design and Modding forum to focus on publishing University articles and site content.

~`o´~|\  Join the fresh and exciting AI Ladder for its fourth season!
´ `  |_\
       |    Learn the joy of AI scripting in my guide: The World of AI Scripting
______|______
 \        /
   .....Hinga Dinga Durgen! - SpongeBob
  `-=<.__.>=-´
Replies:
posted 08-15-14 07:02 AM CT (US)     1 / 20  
Congratulations guys!

Welcome to the club. Now, get lined up for the whipping. <_<

Purveyor of the Poi | Deliverer of Desu
Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
Hi, I'm Kongou! Are you my admiral?
posted 08-15-14 07:07 AM CT (US)     2 / 20  
Congratulations to you all.

......▄▄██▌█
▄▄▄▌▐██▌█
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ )¬,|¯ (¬ /-\ |\| |/¬ |\| | (¬ |-| --|--
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀ You're gonna eat lightnin'and you're gonna crap thunder. - Mickey Goldmill from Rockey II
posted 08-15-14 07:21 AM CT (US)     3 / 20  
Good Job guys. Grats to all of you!

D E V A S T A T O R
Paradise Lost ~ Scored 1st in the ACSC12! ~ Voted Best Cinematic Scenario of 2013 ~ Official Rating: 4.7
Demon Town ~ Scored 1st in the HHC11! ~ "...as unique as an AoK scenario can get." - Panel ~ Official Rating: 4.2

Proud Member of BlackForestStudios
My AoE2 Youtube Channel
posted 08-15-14 07:35 AM CT (US)     4 / 20  
Congo rats, now get to work while I continue to loiter around !

_,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,__,.-'~'-.,_
You, you... Finnish Barstool! - Enraged Popeychops
Major Helper: Helping AoE3H Housewives since 2008 - As_Saffah
I spent 3 months trying to convince a door that I was an intelligent life form and gave up. - TLM
Winner of "Nicest" (2012-2016), "Most Helpful" (2014) and "Best Moderator" (2015-2016) Forummer Awards
-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-=x=-
posted 08-15-14 07:59 AM CT (US)     5 / 20  
...Also, Popey... not liking soccer is not a bannable offense. That's only in Skype.

Lord Sipia: "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SIPPY IS EXCLUDED! EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR SANITY" | Also Lord Sipia: "...Of course. Prepare the butter."
posted 08-15-14 08:03 AM CT (US)     6 / 20  
I would hope not.

"Have you ever had a dream that you thought was impossible to achieve? Well, some people say nothing is impossible. But I do nothing every day! So you can definitely do it."
--Tofu the dog's infinite wisdom

"British English is easy! Just use an 's' instead of a 'z' and replace 'or' with 'our' and you're dandy." "Do you want pissa our noodles for dinner?" "u better not piss in r noodles m8"
--Classic exchange between Popeychops and John the Late
posted 08-15-14 08:21 AM CT (US)     7 / 20  
Coooool
posted 08-15-14 08:24 AM CT (US)     8 / 20  
...Also, Popey... not liking soccer is not a bannable offense. That's only in Skype.
It better not be, or I'm in deep deep trouble.

......▄▄██▌█
▄▄▄▌▐██▌█
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ )¬,|¯ (¬ /-\ |\| |/¬ |\| | (¬ |-| --|--
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀ You're gonna eat lightnin'and you're gonna crap thunder. - Mickey Goldmill from Rockey II
posted 08-15-14 08:30 AM CT (US)     9 / 20  
Congratulations guys!
The future is looking bright for our little community.

AN EVIL TONGUE IS A MAN'S BANE.
(The above poster is right, did you know that?)
Proud associate of Monsoon Studios
posted 08-15-14 09:06 AM CT (US)     10 / 20  
Congratulations, everyone!
The future is looking bright for our little community.
Let's hope it's going to get even brighter with new designers and scenarios.

posted 08-15-14 09:46 AM CT (US)     11 / 20  
About time for Popey to become a cherub.

Congrats to everyone!

*breaks piñata*

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
My Works
¡Viva México!
My Coat of Arms
posted 08-15-14 09:49 AM CT (US)     12 / 20  
Thanks folks

~ Forgotten Empires ~

Storm on the Steppe | Galderton Hill RP | Proud member of Stormwind Studios

"Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; ek veit einn at aldri deyr, dómr um dauðan hvern." - Hávamál 77.
posted 08-15-14 10:08 AM CT (US)     13 / 20  
Congratulations guys!!

"Then ready yourself Peter Pan, for I am Red Handed Jill"
posted 08-15-14 10:17 AM CT (US)     14 / 20  
well great, everyone I talk to now is green :P

Proud owner of Splash Splash XLIV: Leave it there for someone to find, Which is on record for being the fastest thread to reach 2500 posts - which was completed in 28 hours and 17 minutes, from start to finish!
Yeah, the republican party is pretty much one big schizophrenic ball of contradictions nowadays. - Ax_man1
double post for milestone, then relentlessly bash on the community for the hell of it... stay classy thymole. - Lurker
posted 08-15-14 11:38 AM CT (US)     15 / 20  
I guess you could say it's...

A Green Revolution?

posted 08-15-14 12:01 PM CT (US)     16 / 20  
Whoa, four promotions in one day?! I don't think there are enough forumers to continue this rate for much longer!

zyxomma100- Age of Kings Heaven forumer
Proudly thwarting Dark_Aro's evil plans since 2002
"There is nothing more sad than watching a teutonic knight chasing a petard."
posted 08-15-14 12:06 PM CT (US)     17 / 20  
Hmm. Soon there will be not enough normal-class forummers to support the moderator-class, and then the forum economy will collapse... It might be time for a coup.

()

"Have you ever had a dream that you thought was impossible to achieve? Well, some people say nothing is impossible. But I do nothing every day! So you can definitely do it."
--Tofu the dog's infinite wisdom

"British English is easy! Just use an 's' instead of a 'z' and replace 'or' with 'our' and you're dandy." "Do you want pissa our noodles for dinner?" "u better not piss in r noodles m8"
--Classic exchange between Popeychops and John the Late
posted 08-15-14 12:20 PM CT (US)     18 / 20  
Congrats all, well deserved.
posted 08-16-14 05:11 AM CT (US)     19 / 20  
What a great staff!

congratulations!
posted 08-19-14 11:37 AM CT (US)     20 / 20  
Ah yes, congrats all!
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Town's Crier » Four New Cherubs: Popeychops, HockeySam18, John the Late, and Possidon
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames