You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The University

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Game Info: AI Taunts (Approved; Addition Pending)
posted 02-10-17 03:05 PM CT (US)   
AI Taunts

These taunts can be used to influence the behavior of computer players. You only have to type the number for it to work. Make sure to send the chat to the correct AI player. To make sure you are sending it to the correct computer player, click on the trumpet icon at the top-right of the screen. From there, make sure that the box is ticked for the computer player that should receive your message.

3 - Food, please – Computer player tributes 100 food to you.

4 - Wood, please – Computer player tributes 100 wood to you.

5 - Gold, please – Computer player tributes 100 gold to you.

6 - Stone, please – Computer player tributes 100 stone to you.

31 - Attack an enemy now! – Computer player uses any available units to attack the most dangerous enemy. If you have sent a "Wait for my signal to attack" command, the computer will not attack until it receives this command.

32 - Cease creating extra villagers – Computer player focuses on building its military.

33 - Create extra villagers – Computer player focuses on building its economy.

34 - Build a navy – Computer player focuses on building combat ships.

35 - Stop building a navy – Computer player stops building combat ships.

36 - Wait for my signal to attack – Prevents computer player from attacking until you send the "Attack an enemy now!" message. The computer player automatically attacks unless you send this command.

37 - Build a Wonder – Computer player hoards resources and attempts to build a Wonder when its stockpile is large enough.

38 - Give me your extra resources – Computer player sends you any resources it can spare.

42 - What age are you in? – Computer player tells you the age it has reached.

Additional AI Taunts
These are ones that new AI in the HD Edition on Steam is able to respond to (some custom AIs for the UserPatch also use these taunts). These are subject to change as long as the HD Edition remains in active development. There are currently no official audio files in the game for these taunts.

33 - Stop slinging resources. If slinging is requested early and is immediately canceled it may mess up the strategy.

38 - Sling resources. Stops any unit production except for civilian units and sends you all resources it can spare.

100 - Forbids the AI to resign early.

101 - Cancels the 100 taunt.

200 - Enables resource cheats - only works on 'hardest' difficulty. The new AI never cheats unless you use this command.

222 - Same as 31 "Attack an enemy now!", but more likely to help (only taunt this if you really need it).

230 - Tells the AI to go for a monk rush (taunt only works on civs who have good monks).

231-238 - Chat 230+[enemy player number] to make the AI target this enemy for 10 minutes.

250 - Chats information about the current strategy.

......../\
......./ / / \ Check out my Blacksmith submissions as well as my Random Map Scripts.
....../ / /\\ \
...../ /_/_\\ \ Proud guardian of the Definitive Random Map Scripting Guide
..../_____\\\ \
....\\\\\\\\\\\\\/ and the Random Map Scripting Links and FAQ thread.
Replies:
posted 02-10-17 08:48 PM CT (US)     1 / 2  
Approved!

~`o´~|\  Join the fresh and exciting AI Ladder for its fourth season!
´ `  |_\
       |    Learn the joy of AI scripting in my guide: The World of AI Scripting
______|______
 \        /
   .....Hinga Dinga Durgen! - SpongeBob
  `-=<.__.>=-´
posted 01-11-20 09:13 AM CT (US)     2 / 2  
A whole new article could be made for DE on this topic, or I could add a new section perhaps.

......../\
......./ / / \ Check out my Blacksmith submissions as well as my Random Map Scripts.
....../ / /\\ \
...../ /_/_\\ \ Proud guardian of the Definitive Random Map Scripting Guide
..../_____\\\ \
....\\\\\\\\\\\\\/ and the Random Map Scripting Links and FAQ thread.
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » The University » Game Info: AI Taunts (Approved; Addition Pending)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames