Scenario Design and Discussion
Moderated by Sebastien, Mr Wednesday

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: [Project]Jack of Hearts
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 04-02-14 12:57 PM CT (US)   

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TOPIC IN PROGRESS!

ABOUT JACK OF HEARTS:
Jack of Hearts is my first official project on AOKH. Initially the idea was to make a unique scenario, but then, I had to make a decision: do a scenario with 20.000.000.000 triggers, or create a campaign... What would you've done?
The hero in question (by now you've guessed it) for me it's always been a character with great charm, and for this reason, I will do my best to honor him!

STORY:

This campaign runs through the various stages of the life of Etienne de Vignolles, from his youth, to the glories in battle. The events are mixed with a historical reality of the fourteenth century, in a France affected by revolts and struggles for power.

FEATURES:

-Story based on extensive documentation.
-Realistic environments.
-Cinematics.
-Full RPG style.
-Main quests and Side quests.
-Inventory & Store.
-Sell & Buy items.
-Decisions to make.
-Different ways to win.
-Final score to note for next chapter.

SCENARIOS/PROGRESS:

1)Chapter I - An untold story

DOWNLOAD GAME - VIEW TOPIC

2)Chapter II - Far from home, close to wishes / 30%

[This message has been edited by King Leorick (edited 11-19-2015 @ 04:29 PM).]

Replies:
posted 10-16-15 06:37 AM CT (US)     36 / 42  
Well, here we have a screenshot from the 2nd chapter. After a little introduction, you start to travel to the nearest city with the survived mates.

This is a night scene (line of sight reduced) in the farms before to enter the gates of Saint-Sevèr.

Most of quests aren't findable at night, but in the dark could anyway happen something...

[This message has been edited by King Leorick (edited 10-16-2015 @ 06:37 AM).]

posted 10-16-15 01:52 PM CT (US)     37 / 42  
Nice screenshot! I like the use of the modded dock foundation and the palisade walls.

~ Forgotten Empires ~

Storm on the Steppe | Galderton Hill RP | Proud member of Stormwind Studios

"Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; ek veit einn at aldri deyr, dómr um dauðan hvern." - Hávamál 77.
posted 10-16-15 01:57 PM CT (US)     38 / 42  
Oh wow, that IS a dock foundation. Can't say I would've guessed. Clever idea.

D E V A S T A T O R
Paradise Lost ~ Scored 1st in the ACSC12! ~ Voted Best Cinematic Scenario of 2013 ~ Official Rating: 4.7
Demon Town ~ Scored 1st in the HHC11! ~ "...as unique as an AoK scenario can get." - Panel ~ Official Rating: 4.2

Proud Member of BlackForestStudios
My AoE2 Youtube Channel
posted 10-23-15 06:25 AM CT (US)     39 / 42  
Another features, only for fans!

Below, there's a screenshot about the inventory system, manually manageable by moving items inside its box to wear it, as I already said.

Every item, found or received, is represented with a relic cart. Here It's selected a BROADSWORD, put in the SWORD box.
In the description, you can read the bonus that it gives to the hero.
Every new item owned, will be placed in the big box, which represent your STORE.

Isn't cool? : )

posted 10-23-15 06:41 AM CT (US)     40 / 42  
That's pretty clever. Remind me to play the first chapter before this one comes out

D E V A S T A T O R
Paradise Lost ~ Scored 1st in the ACSC12! ~ Voted Best Cinematic Scenario of 2013 ~ Official Rating: 4.7
Demon Town ~ Scored 1st in the HHC11! ~ "...as unique as an AoK scenario can get." - Panel ~ Official Rating: 4.2

Proud Member of BlackForestStudios
My AoE2 Youtube Channel
posted 10-23-15 09:03 AM CT (US)     41 / 42  
Indeed, seems like a nifty system!

~ Forgotten Empires ~

Storm on the Steppe | Galderton Hill RP | Proud member of Stormwind Studios

"Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; ek veit einn at aldri deyr, dómr um dauðan hvern." - Hávamál 77.
posted 12-16-15 06:19 AM CT (US)     42 / 42  
UPDATE
I know, I work slooooow...
Last days I've worked on a teleport system that let me to move my hero into an internal scene, built out of the map area.
It work! I'm happy about that... so, let's go to finish this huge project!
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » [Project]Jack of Hearts
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames