loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Project: Storm on the Steppe
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
posted 05-13-16 07:52 PM CT (US)   

Winner of the 2016 Classic Design Contest

A StormWind Studios Production

Requires the latest version of the UserPatch

The wind howled across the open steppe, sending a sharp chill down Aldrin's spine. He opened his eyes in surprise, only to be greeted by the ordinary, if unwelcome, sight of the sun creeping over the crest of the nearest hill, signaling the fast approach of dawn. Splashing his face with water, Aldrin fastened his tunic and gazed around, noting that each of his loyal watchmen stood at attention, vigilant for any unwelcome visitors. The Gerothian Steppe was crawling with brutal hordes of Valonian cavalrymen, and the ruthless horselords of Fuldin tirelessly pursued Aldrin's company from the north, eager for the glory that they might derive from the slaying of a rival king. Looking off into the direction from whence he and his men arrived, Aldrin was overcome with an inundation of memories. He recalled with a grim feeling the horrors of the past several weeks, and briefly relived the events that had brought himself and his men to this desperate pass...

Background:

Those of you who are familiar with Galderton Hill RP, my previous multiplayer project, particularly if you read the companion document that shipped with the download, will have briefly experienced the world in which Storm of the Steppe is set. This scenario, however, takes place roughly five and a half centuries before the events of Galderton Hill RP, and in an entirely different setting. Hundreds of leagues north of the land of Verstonia lies the Gerothian Steppe, a barren, windswept, and sloping plain whose namesake was a particularly infamous confederation of horselords that dominated much of the region. The inhospitable climate is the least of your worries.

In this scenario, you will guide the distant ancestors of the Aldrian Empire of Galderton Hill RP, who were still known by a different name at that point in time. Driven from their idyllic homeland in a lush valley to the far north of the steppe, Aldrin's followers, who would eventually take the name "Aldrians" in homage to his charismatic leadership, fled to the south in search of a suitable place of refuge. Their success - or failure - is entirely in your hands. Will your guidance bring them to a new homeland and eternal glory, or will they tragically vanish from the pages of history?

Features:

For all of you B&D lovers out there, this scenario should be right up your alley. This scenario is in many ways an experiment, as I have embraced a design style far different than my usual repertoire, and am currently toying with pushing the boundaries of B&D gameplay. Here are a few things that you can expect from this approach:

• An extremely open and spacious map (4-player size) and, by extension, a largely minimalistic design style. The setting is a nearly boundless steppe, after all! Mobile horsemen rule these plains, and attacks can be unexpected and deadly. Smart AIs utilizing effective troop combinations and attacking on several fronts will allow the player to test their mettle. The goal here is to consistently present the possibility of setbacks or outright defeats while keeping things fair.
  • Limited fortifications. We all know the time-proven flaw of most B&D scenarios: the ability of the player to hide behind a sea of fortifications and boom with impunity until finally launching an unstoppable attack with a death ball of 100 paladins. Rest assured, you will acquire a few fortifications at the start of the B&D, but you will be unable to construct any more. The player will be unable to build archery units, either, so there will be no abusing of the AI with unstoppable masses of archers.
  • Sparse resources! This isn't your standard map - concentrations of resources are few and far between on the open steppe, and you will be forced to battle viciously for each deposit, particularly gold. Due to this concern, troops cannot be indiscriminately spammed at the enemy, but instead must be used frugally and strategically. The lack of fortifications will require the player to defend their economy through the strength of arms rather than with infinite castles.
  • Difficulty dynamism. This normally goes without saying, but the difference in difficulty levels in this scenario will be quite steep and is designed to accommodate all types of players. If you're relatively new to B&D gameplay and/or desire an experience devoid of the more challenging features of this scenario, standard difficulty is there for you. If you're an expert B&D player and/or want to scratch and claw for every inch of ground, then hard difficulty is for you! If you want something right in the middle, moderate difficulty is tailored exactly to your needs. My goal here is to make the gameplay accessible to everyone.
  • Extensive usage of UserPatch features. From design tricks largely possible due to the improvements that the UserPatch has to offer, to the new UserPatch trigger functionality, to various UserPatch AI features, this scenario has and will benefit greatly from the commendable efforts of the UserPatch team in building a brighter future for AoE2.
  • Racing the clock! Time is against you, as the same enemies that drove your people from your original homeland are in hot pursuit. Take too long to complete the scenario, and they will strike, with potentially deadly results.

What not to expect:
  • Modding of any sort. As tempted as I was to make this a modded project, I realized that doing so would cause me to get excessively bogged down in minutiae, particularly given my complete and utter lack of skill in that department. The silver lining here, however, is that, thanks to the UserPatch, you can expect a few nifty tricks here and there that will add some of the increased depth that modding might otherwise have done.
  • Thousands of triggers. I'm looking to keep things relatively simple, which means no extraneous flashy trigger tricks. My guess is that the final trigger count will fall somewhere around 200-250, which should be sufficient to provide a unique B&D experience with a reasonable but not ostentatious story. On that note...
  • An in-depth, emotional, tragic masterpiece. I like to consider myself a fairly self-aware guy, and with that comes the realization that I don't hold a candle to folks like Ingo, Lord Basse, Mash, or Matt in my storytelling abilities. Instead of ambitiously shooting for a literary thunderbolt that would inevitably feel threadbare and miss the mark, I've decided to make the story congruent with the scope of the scenario. No heartrending love story awaits you here, but I will do all within my power to craft a simple yet effective storyline that meshes reasonably with the medium that is AoK and allows players to feel invested in their gaming experience.
  • Extensive FF or RPG gameplay. The scenario opens with a brief FF segment that contains a couple nifty tricks (if I dare say so myself), but after it is complete you can expect a full-fledged and fairly straightforward B&D.

That's not all for features, but I don't want to give everything away now, do I?!

Screenshots:

Your starting troops | The windswept steppe | A lakeside tomb | A hidden shrine | An abandoned village | Dare you enter? | Precious gold | Restless horsemen | A fearsome enemy | Cascading waters | An ancient bridge

Designing progress:

+ Map design: 100%
    + Triggers: 100%
    + Sound & Bitmap: 100%
    + AI: 100%
    + Story, Instructions & History: 100%
    + Playtesting: 100%
    + Overall: 100%

Playtesting:

Anyone who is interested in playtesting the scenario, please sign up below in the thread. Interested playtesters are listed below:

• Jan dc
    • Hagop
    • John the Late
    • Gen_Rhys_Dallows

As always, many thanks to my comrades at StormWind Studios for consistent and helpful inspiration, feedback, and above all for being wonderful teammates.

~ Forgotten Empires ~

Storm on the Steppe | Galderton Hill RP | Proud member of Stormwind Studios

"Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; ek veit einn at aldri deyr, dómr um dauðan hvern." - Hávamál 77.

[This message has been edited by HockeySam18 (edited 07-10-2017 @ 10:34 PM).]

• Replies:
    posted 05-13-16 10:11 PM CT (US)     1 / 64  
    This looks great Sam! I am looking forward to seeing more. I really like the map design. It looks, as you said, very minimalistic, which is nice for a truly open world B&D, but it still has very beautifully designed landmarks that can be admired while playing. I especially like the gold mine immersed in the pile of treasure under the Hun Wonder: a clever way of giving the background graphics more life as a part of the actual gameplay.

I would like to make B&D scenarios like this, but as you saw on my DTS entry, I still need a lot more practice with AI scripting. :P
    posted 05-13-16 11:22 PM CT (US)     2 / 64  
    Open world B n D, I love it. I've been getting really into playing the game of aoe online, and I feel like there a lot of elements of the actual game itself (collecting resources and researching technologies making buildings and units etc) that are underused in scenario design.

Map looks pretty epic, I definitely gotta start taking a page out of your book. Looks like you used just right amount of Gaia and terrain blending. 10/10 in the looks Dept. If you're going for realism, you nailed it.

I'll def play test when the time comes.
    posted 05-13-16 11:42 PM CT (US)     3 / 64  
    Looks very interesting Sam! Making a BnD is something really new here. Best of luck!

|E)\/
    posted 05-14-16 04:56 AM CT (US)     4 / 64  
    I like the screens of the shrine and the tombs really much. Thumbs up!
    Are they just eyecandy or will we find hidden treasures there?

~Finished Projects~
    5 Christmasmaps

~soon~
    some Minimaps and other stuff
    posted 05-14-16 09:25 AM CT (US)     5 / 64  
    Making a BnD is something really new here. Best of luck!
    No it's not. You just don't know where to dig.

Looks interesting, Sam. It's good to see more B&D popping up here.

Here's a tip for these kind of scenario: remember that forest terrain trees and stragglers act differently when cut down and don't make the terrain excessively bumpy. These kinds of things really affect building placement.

I'll make sure to check it out when it's released.

►►►►Mithril Knight◄◄◄◄
    My Works
    ¡Viva México!
    My Coat of Arms
    posted 05-14-16 11:04 AM CT (US)     6 / 64  
    the new map looks very nice HockeySam18, i especially like the mix of the ships in the "A lakeside tomb" screen and the rotated bridge idea in the "Cascading waters" screen !
    posted 05-14-16 11:13 AM CT (US)     7 / 64  
    Yes the bridge is a nice touch.

AN EVIL TONGUE IS A MAN'S BANE.
    (The above poster is right, did you know that?)
    Proud associate of Monsoon Studios
    posted 05-14-16 12:04 PM CT (US)     8 / 64  
    Thanks for all of the positive, encouraging comments, as well as the tips - they are all much appreciated
    It looks, as you said, very minimalistic, which is nice for a truly open world B&D, but it still has very beautifully designed landmarks that can be admired while playing. I especially like the gold mine immersed in the pile of treasure under the Hun Wonder: a clever way of giving the background graphics more life as a part of the actual gameplay.
    This is exactly what I was aiming for, so it's nice to see that I'm at least partially succeeding so far. It's often been my strategy to lay out the map first, doing some preliminary design to establish a baseline standard, and then to gradually improve upon it, adding new details and finally inserting small touches (such as the landmarks in some of the screenshots) that add a unique feel to the map. The end result is that you have something that seems organic and realistic, just like our actual world, which contains numerous breathtaking spectacles but isn't entirely comprised of such.
    I would like to make B&D scenarios like this, but as you saw on my DTS entry, I still need a lot more practice with AI scripting. :P
    This utility should at least help you in getting started. However, eventually you'll want to expand beyond generated AIs and begin to add your own personal touches to a higher degree. It's often invaluable to study the composition of existing AIs (particularly the more efficient ones) and make it an exercise of deducing the role and purpose of individual lines. The CPSB (downloadable at AoKH, but also included on your AoE2 installation) is also helpful here. Just take it one step at a time
    I've been getting really into playing the game of aoe online, and I feel like there a lot of elements of the actual game itself (collecting resources and researching technologies making buildings and units etc) that are underused in scenario design.
    Definitely! A couple months ago, I was having a discussion with some of my teammates over at SWS, and we were all remarking at how relatively little innovation has been done in the design of B&D scenarios when compared to FFs and RPGs. The latter two genres have simply seen so much more focus at AoKH over the years than the former has. My goal with this project is not just to provide the player with interesting and varied objectives, choices, and paths to victory, but also to explore largely uncharted waters in terms of the B&D gameplay genre itself.
    I like the screens of the shrine and the tombs really much. Thumbs up!
    Are they just eyecandy or will we find hidden treasures there?
    Thanks, jernside! I've tried to make them vary in function, actually. Aside from spicing up the aesthetic of the map, they'll have an extra dimension - the area with the Hun wonder, for example is a rare occurrence of gold, which is fairly scarce in this map and therefore precious. Approaching other such landmarks might yield a discovery about the nature of the region, or perhaps a piece of hidden technology - I haven't entirely decided yet.
    Here's a tip for these kind of scenario: remember that forest terrain trees and stragglers act differently when cut down and don't make the terrain excessively bumpy. These kinds of things really affect building placement.
    This actually doesn't concern me way too much - Town Centers are the only building whose placement ability is affected by elevation, and in this scenario the player is unable to build new ones in addition to what they receive at the start of the B&D (although it is possible during the course of the gameplay to capture more). Furthermore, the map is so open that I'd be quite shocked if trees made building placement an issue, despite my having often placed pines through the terrain tool rather than as gaia objects.
    the new map looks very nice HockeySam18, i especially like the mix of the ships in the "A lakeside tomb" screen and the rotated bridge idea in the "Cascading waters" screen !
    Thanks, gag2000! I'm particularly pleased with the way that those turned out. I must give credit where it is due, though - the shipwreck trick was inspired by a somewhat similar trick that Matt came up with for his PTC entry, and the sideways bridge trick was first used in a similar form by aMa and jernside in a couple of their scenarios, I believe.

One thing I've always found interesting about the process of scenario design is how similar innovative processes often are to those of the academic world. Person A makes a discovery and shares it with their community, and Person B might take that idea in a somewhat (or even entirely) different direction, leading to a wide variation of discoveries. You'd chuckle if you knew the context of the "Dare you enter?" screenshot, which is rooted in an ongoing iterative process of alternating discoveries by Matt, Julius, and myself that has lasted several months now

~ Forgotten Empires ~

"Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; ek veit einn at aldri deyr, dómr um dauðan hvern." - Hávamál 77.

[This message has been edited by HockeySam18 (edited 05-15-2016 @ 09:56 AM).]

posted 05-15-16 01:17 AM CT (US)     9 / 64  
    No it's not. You just don't know where to dig.
    I didn't mean to say "really" new, but it is just that I have not seen a lot of popular designers designing BnD here recently. But I have also not been here for long.

|E)\/
    posted 05-15-16 04:31 AM CT (US)     10 / 64  
    That hidden shrine... is that modded or just really clever off grid placement? Either way, it's awesome!

D E V A S T A T O R
    Paradise Lost ~ Scored 1st in the ACSC12! ~ Voted Best Cinematic Scenario of 2013 ~ Official Rating: 4.7
    Demon Town ~ Scored 1st in the HHC11! ~ "...as unique as an AoK scenario can get." - Panel ~ Official Rating: 4.2

Proud Member of BlackForestStudios
    My AoE2 Youtube Channel
    posted 05-15-16 05:48 AM CT (US)     11 / 64  
    As tempted as I was to make this a modded project, I realized that doing so would cause me to get excessively bogged down in minutiae, particularly given my complete and utter lack of skill in that department. The silver lining here, however, is that, thanks to the UserPatch, you can expect a few nifty tricks here and there that will add some of the increased depth that modding might otherwise have done.
    That @Dev.

|E)\/
    posted 05-15-16 07:39 AM CT (US)     12 / 64  
    it look great uh how about The merchants?.
    posted 05-15-16 10:18 AM CT (US)     13 / 64  
    That hidden shrine... is that modded or just really clever off grid placement? Either way, it's awesome!
    Thanks, Dev! It's actually the latter - the "shrine" is a Middle Eastern monastery surrounded by mountains. You probably also noticed a couple ruins objects (I love those lion statues) at the base of a mountain, as well as a bridge middle topped by a damaged East Asian stone wall. I then layered it all with various objects to give it an overgrown look and cover up any bits that might ruin the effect.

Interestingly enough, everything in that screenshot is technically on the grid save for a couple objects near the entrance (bridge middle). The rest of it was placed with the 3rd new placement mode in the latest version of the UserPatch, which allows stacking and ignoring terrain restrictions while keeping the objects on the grid.
    it look great uh how about The merchants?
    The Merchant is a collaborative project within SWS, meaning that we design it collectively as a team and pass the file around to each other. We're still working on it, but I've had a few iotas of free time over the past couple months and decided to start up a personal project in the meanwhile, hence this

~ Forgotten Empires ~

posted 05-16-16 07:34 AM CT (US)     14 / 64  
    ok just saying, if you want test trigger in offline and not have time to online maybe this trick would be useful.
    http://aok.heavengames.com/blacksmith/showfile.php?fileid=12627

note only work without UP 1.4
    posted 05-16-16 12:12 PM CT (US)     15 / 64  
    I'm not sure I understand exactly what you mean. For what purpose would this trick be used, and how would it be helpful?

This scenario is also designed using the latest version of the UserPatch, which means it is probably incompatible with that trick as per your file description.

~ Forgotten Empires ~

posted 05-16-16 11:15 PM CT (US)     16 / 64  
    I mean when you test other player trigger, I ever use it from your Galderton Hill.
    posted 05-17-16 02:51 AM CT (US)     17 / 64  
    You wouldn't happen to be looking for any voiceover work on this, would you?

ARMY STRONG
    "Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
    Expanding Fronts Mod
    posted 05-17-16 01:41 PM CT (US)     18 / 64  
    The offer is much appreciated, and I must say I'm quite intrigued, Gen_Rhys_Dallows. That voice acting is of excellent quality! Do you mind if I contact you when the scenario is nearing completion and I have a better idea of/have written the spoken dialogues that I have in mind?

~ Forgotten Empires ~

[This message has been edited by HockeySam18 (edited 05-17-2016 @ 01:42 PM).]

posted 05-17-16 02:22 PM CT (US)     19 / 64  
    That's fine, sure.

ARMY STRONG
    "Rhys wins this thread." - Tsavong Lah | "Gen freakin wins." - Jon Rolos | "...Any mercenary force trained by you, Dallows, would be all kinds of awesome." - Flying Ace
    Expanding Fronts Mod
    posted 05-18-16 03:56 AM CT (US)     20 / 64  
    Perfect dirt and grass mixing. Wow. Far better than anything I could pull off.

Best of luck with this, Sam.

-•|•- StormWind Studios -•|•- Blacksmith Files -•|•- Fabula Fatalis -•|•-

"No more gold lights for the queen earth to keep you warm in your kingdoms,
    high on the waves you make for us, but not since you left have the waves come."
    posted 05-18-16 12:42 PM CT (US)     21 / 64  
    That's quite a compliment coming from you, my friend. Much appreciated

~ Forgotten Empires ~

[This message has been edited by HockeySam18 (edited 05-18-2016 @ 01:01 PM).]

posted 05-21-16 03:02 AM CT (US)     22 / 64  
    Your map design definitely needs more broken carts and flower patches. Oh, and why you're at it, throw in some random piles of gold mines, forage bushes and bamboo chunks, just to give it some real character.
    posted 05-21-16 12:20 PM CT (US)     23 / 64  
    Why even bother with those? Everybody knows that an indiscriminate spam of dirt paths and flowers is the key to achieving a 5.0 rating in map design.

~ Forgotten Empires ~

posted 06-09-16 11:42 AM CT (US)     24 / 64  
    I must say I'm disappointed that nobody decided to chime in on our facetious banter

Things are coming along pretty nicely. The playable portion of the scenario is more-or-less entirely designed and triggered, and at this point I'm focusing on the polishing side of things - running some tests of the gameplay and implementing music, sound effects, etc. The majority of the gameplay is driven by the AIs, while most of the triggers are devoted to objectives, smaller touches to spice things up without distracting the player from the task at hand, and a larger degree of difficulty dynamism than I've ever implemented before in a scenario. Standard, Moderate, and Hard really are turning into three very different games!

Here's another screenshot to go along with the update:

An ancient bridge

~ Forgotten Empires ~

posted 06-09-16 12:04 PM CT (US)     25 / 64  
    That's a nice trick (at the bridge). Though I would recommend you to hide the upper edges (they look weird by default) with maybe some bushes or anyother discrete object.
    PS: What happened with your project lepanto? The teaser was looking pretty good. (I've been out for a long time )

The Fall of Hummaria -- Teaser [4.2] -- Project's Thread
    Cavern Pirates -- The Treasure Hunt [4.6] -- Captain's Revenge
    My Blacksmith

[This message has been edited by rewaider (edited 06-09-2016 @ 12:10 PM).]

posted 06-09-16 12:16 PM CT (US)     26 / 64  
    Why the damaged walls? Full walls would look better I think.

I still am not loving that bridge trick, though I have to say that one is better done than most. I'm wondering if there is some sort of beta or hidden object that is only a shadow that can be unlocked to shade under the bridge.

"And Matt is a prolific lurker, watching over the forum from afar in silence, like Batman. He's the president TC needs, and possibly also the one it deserves." - trebuchet king
    posted 06-09-16 02:18 PM CT (US)     27 / 64  
    I initially tried full walls, but it looked odd because they were uncharacteristically high for the bank of a bridge. The damaged walls also helped with the worn-down feel that I was looking for.
    I'm wondering if there is some sort of beta or hidden object that is only a shadow that can be unlocked to shade under the bridge.
    I'm heavily considering looking into that, as it would go a long way if there were. It's a shame, because the lack of proper shadowing really is the one downside to that trick
    Though I would recommend you to hide the upper edges (they look weird by default)
    I'm not sure that I understand what you mean. Are you referring to the bridge rail forming a divider running along the center of the bridge?
    PS: What happened with your project lepanto? The teaser was looking pretty good.
    Long story short, it had too many fundamental flaws from my noob days 4-5 years ago that were too deep to amend without remaking the map from scratch. About a year and a half ago I played through the teaser and realized that the design/presentation was largely mediocre and the gameplay wasn't very fun at all (I actually cringed at what I apparently had once thought were prudent design decisions).

It was a necessary part of a greater learning experience, but not a product that I would, with my current standards in mind, feel comfortable releasing to the public. Some of the better (newer) map design bits were more-or-less recycled into my Galderton Hill RP map with some major edits, though.

~ Forgotten Empires ~

posted 06-09-16 02:40 PM CT (US)     28 / 64  
    Are you referring to the bridge rail forming a divider running along the center of the bridge?
    No, I was referring to the upper left cornered edge of the bridge (with the walls above it).
    Long story short, it had too many fundamental flaws from my noob days 4-5 years ago that were too deep to amend without remaking the map from scratch. About a year and a half ago I played through the teaser and realized that the design/presentation was largely mediocre and the gameplay wasn't very fun at all (I actually cringed at what I apparently had once thought were prudent design decisions).
    Oh, I get it. I have exactly the same feelings (or worse) about my "country of hinnegard" 'series', specially the 2 first parts... It's an enormous cringey mess.

My Blacksmith

[This message has been edited by rewaider (edited 06-09-2016 @ 02:42 PM).]

posted 06-09-16 03:32 PM CT (US)     29 / 64  
    Oh, where the base of the wall pieces meet the bridge. Even if there's a bit of contrast, the similarity of the material in each is such that I really don't mind that at all, and any attempt to somehow cover it up would just look shoddy.

~ Forgotten Empires ~

posted 06-09-16 03:48 PM CT (US)     30 / 64  
    Oh, where the base of the wall pieces meet the bridge

No. I meant where the bridge meets the land, at the upper left side. The same way that you covered the other sides with bushes and rocks.

My Blacksmith
    posted 06-09-16 04:55 PM CT (US)     31 / 64  
    Ah, now I see what you mean.

~ Forgotten Empires ~

posted 06-09-16 05:23 PM CT (US)     32 / 64  
    I remember talking about this with you what seems like an eternity ago. Good to see a public thread - and screenshots!

Now, with everyone having pointed out the good things already, let me give you some criticism.

And that is related to the stacking of buildings:
    In the "An abandoned village" screenshot, the monastery and the town center look weird, placed in a way that does not seem possible by any spatial sense. The town center roof is shown "above" the monastery's, while it should not be, in the upper parts... it just looks slightly off, but annoyingly so.
    And on the "Restless horsemen" one, the stable and blacksmith have a little weird lighting.

Graphical issues aside, I personally dislike building stacking in B&Ds for the most part, because it's in the nature of B&D to be able to rebuild things you lose (unless they are special, unique things), which is obviously impossible with stacked buildings.
    posted 06-09-16 10:11 PM CT (US)     33 / 64  
    Valid, but nothing precludes you from rebuilding them right next to where they previously stood.

I'll see what I can do about the issues you mentioned in particular

~ Forgotten Empires ~

posted 06-10-16 04:42 AM CT (US)     34 / 64  
    They're non-issues from what I see I think they look great. I'd much rather take the advantage of building it in a more strategic location anyway then on the exact same spot.

  _ » Downloads_. . . .________             
                       _ » The Continuous Screenshot Competition_. . . .________         
    posted 06-10-16 08:11 AM CT (US)     35 / 64  
    Thanks, D_R. My line of thought regarding building combinations (and object combinations in general) has always been that minute graphical issues such as lighting inconsistencies are far outweighed by the overall effect of a good building combination. The vanilla editor isn't particularly infinite in terms of the array of design choices available, so it's important to be prudent with regard to the limits that you set on yourself.

~ Forgotten Empires ~

« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
    Age of Kings Heaven » Forums » Scenario Design and Discussion » Project: Storm on the Steppe
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register
    Hop to:    
    Age of Kings Heaven | HeavenGames