Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: AOM/TT Vocabulary - Learn what it all means
posted 01 May 2004 01:01 AM EDT (US)   
In this article you will learn (especially for newbies/noobs!) what everything that is said in these forums and on ESO means.

Forum Terms
FH - This means "Fast Heroic." Getting to the Heroic age fast (virtually skipping military action in Classical) and getting access to more powerful units in Heroic Age.

FM - Agian, this means "Fast Mythic." Getting to Mythic fast and getting your options completely open to myth, units, and upgrades

FT - This means "Fast Titan." Getting a quick game ending strat. This could also be very dangerous to the person FT'ing. But if you do it right, you can win easy!

Uber - In the dictionary, UBER means "great," but in our language (AOM/TT) it means good, powerful and "just overall mighty."

FFA - [/i]This is something you will see alot on ESO, but it is always used here too. This means Free For Aall. So in simpler terms, everybody versus everybody.[/i]

Military Terms
Taxmen/TA's - A comman, quick typed way of "Throwing Axemen.

Ulfs - Agian, another common name for Ulfsarks (Norse).

RC/Raiders - Agian, the Norse "Raiding Cavalry."

Hops - From the Greeks this time, "Hoplites."

Tox - Short for Toxote.

Eggy - Short for Egyptian Culture

Attie - [/i]Short for the Atlantean Gods[/i]

Other
Popped/Housed - The person saying it has reached his pop limit or he forgot to finish building his houses

Smurf/Smurfing - [i]People (on ESO) who have a rating higher than it shows. For instance, you could play someone with a rating of 1615, but in another account he would have 1700+!

----> ----> ---->

If there is anything I missed, please post below and I will add it.

I'm Spicy

[This message has been edited by Blackhawk0099 (edited 05-01-2004 @ 01:03 AM).]

Replies:
posted 01 May 2004 01:09 AM EDT (US)     1 / 1  
http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=1,19181,0,10

closed,

Kumar

Can you do the Double Yoda?
A sexual move, where you do a double backflip, insert your penis into the orifice of choice, and scream, "Afraid are you?"
Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » AOM/TT Vocabulary - Learn what it all means
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames