You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Strategy and General Discussion
Moderated by Yeebaagooon, nottud

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: You were there once before for the lost relics, now I again appeal for help with CERBERUS (SCREAM)
posted 01 July 2006 10:48 PM EDT (US)   
Yea thats right Cerberus has knocked me down to the mud and fed me left and right boot stomps to the ribs on every attempt. Can anyone give me a strategy that will work on this for in Titan? Sam Ham, you killed it the last time around with the lost relics, so if your up for a challenge and you want to do the same for this level that would be awesome...

~Thanks and peace out!!!!!

Replies:
posted 01 July 2006 10:59 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2  
http://aom.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=ct&f=1,22963,300,100

[This message has been edited by sdw12umdjc (edited 07-01-2006 @ 11:02 PM).]

posted 01 July 2006 11:51 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2  
Thx alot dude I'll keep you updated on how I do =(]

(edit) yup passed it. Easy once u get past the first few waves. I just ended up killing the titan with priests.
Next level seemed tough so far though. The one where your norse and have to wait 25 minutes for nilhog to arrive. Loki keeps attacking you with huge numbers and because its on titan they spawn like twice the number of myth units as normal...

Whats the definition of insanity?
Doing something the same way twice and expecting different results...

THINK ABOUT IT!

[This message has been edited by orbital_havoc_3d (edited 07-02-2006 @ 08:19 PM).]

Age of Mythology Heaven » Forums » Strategy and General Discussion » You were there once before for the lost relics, now I again appeal for help with CERBERUS (SCREAM)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Age of Mythology Heaven | HeavenGames